Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

sausages

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by slimlinetonic, 21 May 2010 Social URL.

1. slimlinetonic

slimlinetonic Full Member

just thought i would post, i have been buying tescos lighter choices sausages and thinking they are 1 syn per sausage in the last couple of weeks been doing a sausage casserole with them and not getting much weight off, i just sat and looked at the package after eating 4 sausages to realize that for two of these sausages are 8 and half syns, i am in tears, my fault i thought they was the ones that are 1 syn but looking on slimming world website i find the healthy living are half a syn.
    this week is gonna be hell as i have just been signed off by my gp and told not to exercise for a week.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dont know where you got 8 syns from hun!!??

Tesco Light Choices, Cumberland Pork Sausages, Reduced Fat, 8 pack, chilled 57g each[/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [​IMG] 1 Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 1 Syns [​IMG] Green 4 Syns [/FONT]

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tesco Light Choices, Pork Sausages, Low Fat, 8 pack, chilled 57g each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [​IMG] 1 Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 1 Syns [​IMG] Green 4 Syn[/FONT]
    [/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tesco Light Choices, Reduced Fat Thick Pork Sausages, 14 pack, frozen 50g each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [​IMG] 3 Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 3 Syns [​IMG] Green 5 Syns [/FONT]
    [/FONT]​

4. slimlinetonic

slimlinetonic Full Member

i could not find them on the syns on line so did the syns calculator and said they was 8 and half syns, where did you find the syn value?????

5. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Did you remember to add the free food when doing the syn calculator? I just searched for them under Tesco :) x

6. stivesliz

stivesliz Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.98%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World for life!
    The Morrison's pork sausages are the best and they are only 1/2 syn each. x

7. soccermom

soccermom I AM A WEMITT x

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(5.76%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Have to disagree :eek: my vote goes to sainsburys low fat ones :D

8. MadameLaMinx

MadameLaMinx Gold Member

Sorry to make you all jealous but our local butcher does certified syn free sausages and they are THE best sausages I have ever had. SYN FREE SAUSAGE!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.