sausages

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by slimlinetonic, 21 May 2010 Social URL.

1. slimlinetonic

slimlinetonic Full Member

just thought i would post, i have been buying tescos lighter choices sausages and thinking they are 1 syn per sausage in the last couple of weeks been doing a sausage casserole with them and not getting much weight off, i just sat and looked at the package after eating 4 sausages to realize that for two of these sausages are 8 and half syns, i am in tears, my fault i thought they was the ones that are 1 syn but looking on slimming world website i find the healthy living are half a syn.
    this week is gonna be hell as i have just been signed off by my gp and told not to exercise for a week.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dont know where you got 8 syns from hun!!??

Tesco Light Choices, Cumberland Pork Sausages, Reduced Fat, 8 pack, chilled 57g each[/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [​IMG] 1 Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 1 Syns [​IMG] Green 4 Syns [/FONT]

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tesco Light Choices, Pork Sausages, Low Fat, 8 pack, chilled 57g each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [​IMG] 1 Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 1 Syns [​IMG] Green 4 Syn[/FONT]
    [/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tesco Light Choices, Reduced Fat Thick Pork Sausages, 14 pack, frozen 50g each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [​IMG] 3 Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 3 Syns [​IMG] Green 5 Syns [/FONT]
    [/FONT]​

4. slimlinetonic

slimlinetonic Full Member

i could not find them on the syns on line so did the syns calculator and said they was 8 and half syns, where did you find the syn value?????

5. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Did you remember to add the free food when doing the syn calculator? I just searched for them under Tesco :) x

6. stivesliz

stivesliz Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.98%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World for life!
    The Morrison's pork sausages are the best and they are only 1/2 syn each. x

7. soccermom

soccermom I AM A WEMITT x

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(5.76%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Have to disagree :eek: my vote goes to sainsburys low fat ones :D

8. MadameLaMinx

MadameLaMinx Gold Member

Sorry to make you all jealous but our local butcher does certified syn free sausages and they are THE best sausages I have ever had. SYN FREE SAUSAGE!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.