Snacks sausages!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by roxybaby256, 5 January 2014.

1. roxybaby256

roxybaby256 Active Member

hi i am new to this forum and also new to slimming world i am attempting to do it from home and have the booklets etc.

i am on ee , and i am so far loving the food and experimenting in the kitchen.
    does any one av any ideas of tasty low syn or syn free sausages please?
    also i am finding i am looking for snacks more often,, as anyone got some snack ideas/recipes to share??

thankyou in advance xx
  2. Tabasco

Tabasco Member

As you're doing SW from home, try asking your local butchers whether they make syn free sausages.

I know of one in Exeter who make them (not sure) where you are from.

Alternatively make your own burgers from lean mince.

I've just bought a pack of sainsbury's be good to yourself Cumberland Sausages and they are only 0.5 syns each....not sure what they're like yet.....

Hope this helps:)
  3. roxybaby256

thankyou i will try my butchers.the cumberland sausages , is that the syn value with or without skin please? x
  4. Tabasco

Tabasco Member

I think with skins, as it doesn't say 'skinned'.
  5. roxybaby256

oh great i cringe at the idea of no skin on the sausages lol ty so much x
  6. abbey18

abbey18 Active Member

I have the weight watchers sausages there really nice for half a syn !! I make home made scotch eggs with them it's a really yummy snack for less than 1 syn !! Xxx
  7. roxybaby256

thats great, i have a few options thankyou both xx
  8. bilsat

bilsat Really likes to cook

The Sainsbury's "Be Good To Yourself" Extra Lean Cumberland sausages are 0.5 syns each, very nice!