Sausages

Don't get the M&S low fat ones. They look like willies when you cook them and they taste of nothing! (The sausages that is :eek::D)

Morrison's Eat Smart diet pork sausages are free and their Lincolnshire and Cumberland ones are half a Syn each

Morrisons les than 3% fat eat smart are free food on a red day!

Morrisons les than 3% fat eat smart are free food on a red day!

only the pork ones the cumberland ones are 1/2 syn each i made that error

thanks for the tips, i'm going go shopping tomorrow, fancy a mighty big fryup the weekend, well not so much fry up but george foreman up (even do eggy bread on the george) :D

thanks for the tips, i'm going go shopping tomorrow, fancy a mighty big fryup the weekend, well not so much fry up but george foreman up (even do eggy bread on the george) :D

Mmm how do you do eggy bread on your george?

Mmm how do you do eggy bread on your george?

well i discovered this trick when all my pans needed washing and i couldn't be bothered to wash one, so i just mixed the egg and soaked the bread as normal, waited for the george to get hot and then just put it on, but i didn't shut the lid, then when it went a little brown flipped it over. I always struggle turning stuff over in a frying pan as i usually burn myself! But it cooked much better then a pan so i've never gone back to it! :D

My favourite are the weightwatchers low fat pork sausages, they're half a syn each but are quite pricey. I haven't been to morrisons, our nearest one is 13 miles away. Sainsbury's low fat cumberland sausages are half a syn each too.

I am a veggie although I do not eat egg or egg products so quorn is out for me. I like Linda Mccartney sausages which I have found out are 2 points each so not bad and taste really nice.

well i discovered this trick when all my pans needed washing and i couldn't be bothered to wash one, so i just mixed the egg and soaked the bread as normal, waited for the george to get hot and then just put it on, but i didn't shut the lid, then when it went a little brown flipped it over. I always struggle turning stuff over in a frying pan as i usually burn myself! But it cooked much better then a pan so i've never gone back to it! :D

I think I might be trying this!

wow!! top tip bout the eggy bread!! gonna try that one!!! i LOVE!!!! tesco finest sweet chilli sausages, they are 4 syns each, little bit high, but youve been good the rest of the day you could have 2???? ooo they are soooo nice!! worth a try x good lunch snosauge making!! x

My local butcher recommended some chicken sausages of his. They were so yummy and when I fried them in Fry Light NO FAT AT ALL came out of the sausages.

Back