Sausages!

Sainsburys Be good to yourself extra lean pork cumberland sausages 8 pack chilled are very good and only 0.5syns each.:p:p

I think the minimum order is 8 packs which works out at £25 ish. Not too bad as that lot should last at least 1-2 months. Then the delivery is on top. But again, not bad if you can freeze and only order every couple of months.

dnt know if you have a yates and greer near u but they sell joes sausages

I got some of the quorn linconshire sausages, had one this evening - they are ok - strange texture, but i think i'll get used to them!

Don't like the morrisons ones grilled, but cooked in the oven they are really nice.

Will try them in my new gadget next!! (actifry) everything I've cooked in there so far with frylite has been so yum!!

If it wasn't closed already I'd be off there to buy some to try them right now!!! LOL

The quorn bramley apple ones are nice done in the oven, they're moister than the original variety so don't have that funny dried out texture. Not so good once they go cold though - not like cold pork sausages (yum) but they're guilt free.

Forgot to mention that the Morrisons ones are really nice cooked in an Italian tomoto sauce & mixed in with pasta.

A perfect syn free meal on EE, although I do like a sprinkle of cheese on the top, so that will be my HEA for the day.

****** can i just point out before you go and buy them its only the Morrissons Eat Smart Pork Sausages that are free ******

They do eat smart cumberland pork sausages and lincolnshire sausages too and these are 1/2 a syn each....

Yum im having a sausage, bacon and egg wholemeal roll for lunch yummy
xxx

Back