Sausages

I know Morrisons make fat free sausages which are free on a red day but does anyone know if Tesco and Sainsburys make any that are free or really low? We dont have morrisons on NI :(

Bowyers low fat are 1/2 syn & I think sainsburys & tesco do some that are 1/2 syn. Don't know of any other syn free ones...apart from Joes sausages, but I haven't tried them as you have to order quite a lot. Although I haven't heard anything bad about them!!

Home

I have had an order off joes sausage had to spend 59 pounds to get free delivery but have filled up my freezer for all of all different flavour sausages, burgers marinated chicken, peppered steaks and grill steaks. I so far have tried chipolata, peppered chicken and pork and apple burger all were delicious and everything i ordered was completely syn free. I probably have enought to do the hubby and i a good 2 weeks :0)

Last time I did SW .... I brought sausages from Sainsbury's.... the You Can Count on Us? or their own low fat..... they do cumberland sausages and part (I think)... from what I recall they were 1/2 a syn a sausage. And I thought they tasted good!

But maybe things have changed?

You can do it....

Judith

Sainsburys
be good to yourself extra lean pork cumberland sausages are 1/2 syn red day
and the extra lean pork sausages are 1 syn red day

Tesco
Healthy Living low fat pork sausages 1/2 syn red day
Light choices cumberland pork sausages reduced fat 1 syn red day
Light choices pork sausages low fat - 1 syn red day

Asda
Good for you Lincolnshire Sausages - 1 syn red day
Good for you pork & apple sausages - 1 syn red day
Good for you pork sausages - 1 syn red day
Asda reduced fat cumberland pork sausages - 1 syn red day
Asda reduced fat pork sausages 50% less fat - 1 syn red day

£59 on joe's sausages website - wowsers!

Thank you everyone for your help. My OH Shane was very pleased cause he hates quorn sausages

:gen126:

Hi, the Weight Watchers Pork sausages are half a syn each on a red day and they are really nice. I've had the Tesco ones and they are nothing compared to these!! They are expensive though, £2.29 for 6 but IMO they are worth it, great on a breakfast or in a casserole. Luckily I got 3 packets half price in the reduced bit. Yay!!

Back