Sausages?

ronnie87

What sausages is it that are free on RED/EE?

Im a bit bored of quorn ones - heard there are some from Morrisons - is it the bowyers 95% fat free ones?

morrisons 'eat smart' sausages are free on red.

It's the plain pork eat smart ones. I bought some the other day and made the mistake of buying the cumberland version. Those are 1/2 per sausage! Still not awful, but I was annoyed with myself for not checking first!

I et WW own sausages which are 1/2 a syn per sausage.
Quorn sausages are free on red and green I think.

It's the plain pork eat smart ones. I bought some the other day and made the mistake of buying the cumberland version. Those are 1/2 per sausage! Still not awful, but I was annoyed with myself for not checking first!

oo really, thanks for that i didnt know.xx

The Bowyers ones are pretty lush :) I think they're 1syn each on a Red day?

how many sys are in the tesco cumbrland lighter choices ones?

how many sys are in the tesco cumbrland lighter choices ones?
1 each- I remember having these and they were ok- I agree with natalieh88 that the bowyers ones are nicest and 1 syn each too

I HATE quorn! :sick0019: It is pants and the food of the devil (........rant over!)

xxxxxxxxxxxx

We're lucky that one of the old members in Brid was/is married to a butcher and makes some syn free sausages! Not cheap but they beat the low fat commercial versions into a cocked hat!

nothing useful to add but

mmmmmmm

i love sausages :rolleyes:

1 each- I remember having these and they were ok- I agree with natalieh88 that the bowyers ones are nicest and 1 syn each too

I HATE quorn! :sick0019: It is pants and the food of the devil (........rant over!)

xxxxxxxxxxxx

would you say that bowyers sausages were nicer than Joes? :) :)

The Morrison's Eat Smart Lincolshire sausages are half a syn each and the best I've had by far.

If you like something other than a plain pork sausage then these are for you!

Hiya
make sure if you buy the EAT SMART sausages from morrisons that you buy them from the chilled cabinets as they are free on red or extra easy, don't make the mistake of buying the EAT SMART FROZEN sausages as these are 5 syns each. I found this out last week after a 4lb gain!!!

Also, there are 2 types of Eat smart, the free sossies are the one's that are less than 3%fat, not the less than 25% fat!

Back