Saved points?

Sazza

Okay so i posted a few days ago asking about points and how close you have to be within your required allowance which I've been told is 4!

I've pretty much been eating junk but staying within my points (Snack a jacks, go ahead biscuits, coco rocks now being the new thing and all the ww cakes lol) oh and my scales show that I am losing weight :D:D

My question now is what do i do with all these saved points? I'm sure I read somewhere that you have to use them by the end of the week.... well so far i have 10.5 points 'saved' so do I need to use these up? Tomorrow will be day 6 so I need to know so i can do it right this week :)

Thanks in advance xx

The point of saving points - if you follow lol is to factor in something like a night out, or a treat. You should really only save them towards something like that and yes you should use them before the end of the week, I usually use mine on a Monday night after wi :)

I don't understand the saving the points (Well, I do - obviously factoring in the treats/nights out etc) but does not using them all up in one big go on a takeaway or whatever mean that you still pile the weight on as a result and it removes all your good work?

(Probably got it very wrong cos haven't been to first meeting yet! ;))

Back