Savory Drinks

Yeah I think they are quite nice for a change, a bit like veg oxo cubes but more watery, not bad, not had any for a while though....

I had my first one today - it's a bit like a vegetable stock cube in hot water, it was nice though. Doesn't say on them how many calories are in them though.

Cath

I bought a box on my very first week and found them quite disgusting. I got more of a salty flavour that anything with a recognisable flavour.

LL

I think they are a good addition - if you want something savoury and hot.

Top tip though - loads of LLers (including me) don't buy the LL savoury drinks and instead buy Marigold Bouillon from the supermarket. It is in a tub costs about £1.49 (so much cheaper than LL equivalent) and is stocked with the gravy powder and stock cubes. It is just the same and no-one I know who uses it says it knocks them out of ketosis if you stick to one or two teaspoons a day in a mug of hot water. Helped get me through months of LL when I wanted something hot and savoury which was not a pack/tea/coffee.

My one box of savoury drinks has lasted me 8 weeks, I just use them if I am really desperate. Sometimes I can stomach them, sometimes they make me go green , its not that they are disgusting or anything (its just my taste changes from week to week), I can't even stomach the soups at the moment. Never mind, its all working out just great! Angela x

I use them (moved to marigold now) to add to my soup- a sachet in a soup can really liven it up, and helps take away some of the powdery taste the soups can have.
Kx

£6 and you get 14 per box. You are only allowed 2 per day though. Give 'em a try Tommee, they may be life-savers for you. Angela x

Back