savoury drink on S/S?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fingersx, 30 October 2006 Social URL.

1. fingersx

fingersx Full Member

I know it has been asked before but is there a savoury drink you can have on S/S? ie something like hot marmite/bovril

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. clairejen

clairejen Lurker

Cambridge do a vegetable bouillon drink, you're not allowed more than two of these a day. I know some people use Marigold but I don't know the official line on this.
  4. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

The maximum for the savoury vegetable flavouring is one teaspoon per day due to the carbs.

Its really nice.
  5. Petal01

Petal01 Still Climbing That Hill!

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi my counsellor told me i can have unlimited amounts of the vegetable savoury drink but in reading the Carbs i know you cant makes me think about my counsellor though.
  6. CW Consultant

Just mention it to your counsellor one teaspoon is definitely the maximum.

7. minime

minime Gold Member

I'm disappointed about that as my counsellor told me 2-3 per day. I've been having 2 a day to help me through as I'm struggling, so I'll cut it back to 1 tomorrow but I will mention it to her.
  8. BuxomWench

BuxomWench Full Member

Its 2 x 6g satchets on LL. That's about 2 x teaspoons I reckon. Its not exactly the same as the Marigold stock though, so I always fork out for the real thing...just in case!
  9. clairejen

clairejen Lurker

My CDC said 2 teaspoons max, I'll have to check with her, thanks Linda. I only have one anyway, but it's good to know.
  10. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

I did LL and it was two spoonfuls of Marigold, which equals 2 x mugfuls!
  11. CW Consultant

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.