Saw this on one of the other threads and thought id steal it :)

i work part time in B & Q, have done for 2 yrs and i also run my own small business in house keeping, basically cleaning houses for rich ppl which will eventually make me rich :) have done this for 3 years and love it! would love to be a PA though cos its a bit of everything! x

I work in insurance for the next few months until our redundancy is actioned, and in my spare time I teach Oil Painting. :)

Ooh - was the beautiful painting you used to have as your avatar one of your own? It was stunning.

Do you have photos of any of your work? I would really love to see it

Carol x

I'm a lawyer - doing family stuff and child protection. The grim side of life.:rolleyes:

Ooh - was the beautiful painting you used to have as your avatar one of your own? It was stunning.

Do you have photos of any of your work? I would really love to see it

Carol x

Hi Carol

If you are talking about the sleeping angel one, yes, that is one of my drawings. :)

My husband has been working on a website - but it wasn't up and running last I checked. I will ask him tonight. If its still not useable yet, I will give you the address to my albums and you can have a look. :)

Thanks for asking!

X

I am a student during term time, doing a degree in molecular biology and genetics. Also work as a dispensing technician in a community pharmacy. In short, I am a huge nerd haha

Studying at Liverpool John Moores, I was doing pharmaceutical science but it wasn't really for me. How did you find your degree? Hoping it was enjoyable! :eek:

used to be a forensic scientist for about a year or so, now im out of work and just travelling :) exploring the world :)

Um.. It was okay. Personally it was the friends I made, the experiences, and how much better a person I was after overcoming depression and living alone that made Uni great for me. The course wasn't too bad, but by the end of the last year we all just wanted it to be over!

Overcoming depression can't be easy, i'm glad you've beaten it, you must be a strong person x Were you living in halls? I'm going to be doing a year long placement at year 3 so I'm stuck there for 4 years instead of 3 lol, I'm sure it'll all be worth it in the end (I hope!) x

currently working as shiftleader in caffe nero where i live, until i go back to uni in september to do a fine art course :)

Thanks :) I'm sure it will be. I was planning on doing a PTY but when it came down to it I only made 2 applications and then decided I couldn't be bothered! Yeah I lived in halls for the full 3 years, I was lucky that my hall allowed me too, and it was much cheaper than renting!

I can imagine, renting is getting ridiculously expensive these days. I'm fed up of just putting my money into nothing each month but unfortunately I'm too poor to even be thinking about anything other than renting lol

My job title is "New Business Executive", but basically it is a posh name for telesales. No I dont phone people asking if they want sky, or to change phone suppliers thank god.:eek:

I phone businesses.

Back