ProPoints Say goodbye to chubz

Well I managed to scrape 3 activity points today. That is a hot pants but I have 65 overall this week. Not as many as usual but I've not done as much walking and I was on the bar a fair bit in work. So not as much walking.

I've done well on my detox I think. Had my shake today which was yummy I did sneak a weight watchers chocolate biscuit in earlier but I don't think that will do any harm.

Like I've said before I would be happy with 3lbs off this week.

I'm not unrealistic i don't expect a 6lb loss every week in fact I think last week was the most know lost in one week so I would be happy with 3 lol.

In actual fact I've set myself a target of 2.5lbs per week by Xmas so I hope I will achieve that lol.

Well I managed to scrape 3 activity points today. That is a hot pants but I have 65 overall this week. Not as many as usual but I've not done as much walking and I was on the bar a fair bit in work. So not as much walking.

I've done well on my detox I think. Had my shake today which was yummy I did sneak a weight watchers chocolate biscuit in earlier but I don't think that will do any harm.

Like I've said before I would be happy with 3lbs off this week.

I'm not unrealistic i don't expect a 6lb loss every week in fact I think last week was the most know lost in one week so I would be happy with 3 lol.

In actual fact I've set myself a target of 2.5lbs per week by Xmas so I hope I will achieve that lol.

I'm glad you're doing good with the Detox :) I think 2.5lbs per week till Christmas is very achievable, as much it would be lovely to lose 6lbs every week, it's not very realistic and will probably lead to speedy gains in the future.x

Yea it's a good one! Apparently loads of people who have just had the gastro band done are told to drink it so they can get the right amount of protein in their system! It's just pure protein and is brill for toning up etc
Well can ya eat today? Yay for food well done on the detox I personally couldn't do it

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just popping in to subscribe - look forward to getting to know you x

I'm glad you're doing good with the Detox :) I think 2.5lbs per week till Christmas is very achievable, as much it would be lovely to lose 6lbs every week, it's not very realistic and will probably lead to speedy gains in the future.x

Ha exactly. Don't get me Wrong losing 6lbs would be fantastic but 2.5 has been my target since I started because I wanted to lose 7 stone by Xmas. I think I'll nearly hit the 4.5 stone mark this week. So it may even be more :) yay yay yay

Yea it's a good one! Apparently loads of people who have just had the gastro band done are told to drink it so they can get the right amount of protein in their system! It's just pure protein and is brill for toning up etc
Well can ya eat today? Yay for food well done on the detox I personally couldn't do it

Fantastic sounds good to me I need some help with these things because I've never really been a gym bunny lol

I can indeed eat today. Which makes me very excited ha ha

Just popping in to subscribe - look forward to getting to know you x

Welcome welcome. Do you have a dairy?

Ha exactly. Don't get me Wrong losing 6lbs would be fantastic but 2.5 has been my target since I started because I wanted to lose 7 stone by Xmas. I think I'll nearly hit the 4.5 stone mark this week. So it may even be more :) yay yay yay

Fantastic sounds good to me I need some help with these things because I've never really been a gym bunny lol

I can indeed eat today. Which makes me very excited ha ha

Welcome welcome. Do you have a dairy?

How u feeling this morning Sweetie?x

Yeah I have a little diary - only just started it x

Just out of interest - how many points would be in a protein shake?

How u feeling this morning Sweetie?x

I'm feeling fab 4.5lbs off this week at official wi. I'm over the moon!
How are you doing?

Yeah I have a little diary - only just started it x

Ah cool I will try and find you.

Just out of interest - how many points would be in a protein shake?

Well it depends what one you have

The ones mentioned further up in the three it's about 1pp per 25 grams if you go on the ni. So it depends how much you have I've seen some that are 10pp per 100g. I don't think I'd be happy about "spending" that.

Wow really well done hun!!!! Great weight loss x x

Hi vicky.... Read through the thread n wow u r doing awesome!!!!! Can I ask about activity points??? How do u no how many u earn? I'm clueless. I'm trying to do a 40 min brisk walk twice a day..... How many activity points wud that b? X

Hi vicky.... Read through the thread n wow u r doing awesome!!!!! Can I ask about activity points??? How do u no how many u earn? I'm clueless. I'm trying to do a 40 min brisk walk twice a day..... How many activity points wud that b? X

I have the weight watchers pedometer that tells me how many I earn from the amount of steps I take per day. So I'm sure to be totally honest. Sorry.

Thanks for the support still a long way to go though ha.

Well done on the weight loss yay

Well done on the weight loss yay

Very happy with that as I was expecting 3 lol

Well ur doing an excellent job and ur very inspiring :) also can anyone tell me is 1 propoint = 40 calories?

Well ur doing an excellent job and ur very inspiring :) also can anyone tell me is 1 propoint = 40 calories?

It works out at about that but always round up using that method.

K that's really good to know... I'm wondering wud activity points work out the same then too. Ill check it up. I. Gonna follow ur thread as I think u r doing so well x

K that's really good to know... I'm wondering wud activity points work out the same then too. Ill check it up. I. Gonna follow ur thread as I think u r doing so well x

Thanks Hun.

I've always assumed that activity points would be 40 cals too as you can eat them. I don't personally eat mine but if you wanted to you could.

I think someone on another thread said you have to burn 80cals to earn 1AP? I know I did more than 15000 Steps yesterday and that only earned me 2AP! X

Back