ProPoints Say goodbye to chubz

hey hun, i stuck to pp as It works for me, though our leader was raving about it! think if people tonight are having record weight loss i just might lol!! good luck, nice to see you back cx

Hi Vicky, I've read your whole diary tonight!!!! Took ages ha!! How much have u lost in total now? And how long have you been doing it?

Good luck with the new plan xx

hey hun, i stuck to pp as It works for me, though our leader was raving about it! think if people tonight are having record weight loss i just might lol!! good luck, nice to see you back cx

Yeah weight watchers is all about finding what works for you! I'm sticking to pop for this week as I need a bit of flexibility and trying that from Monday onwards to see how I go :). Xx

Welcome back, for now im sticking to pp to see how everyone does on simple start then might give it a go :)

Yeah that's what I've decided in this week. Haha.

Hi Vicky, I've read your whole diary tonight!!!! Took ages ha!! How much have u lost in total now? And how long have you been doing it? Good luck with the new plan xx

Hello! I bet that took you a good long while.

I've lost 5 and a half stone. In total I've been doing weight watchers since Mayish

How about you!? X

Yeah weight watchers is all about finding what works for you! I'm sticking to pop for this week as I need a bit of flexibility and trying that from Monday onwards to see how I go :). Xx

I've lost 5 and a half stone. In total I've been doing weight watchers since Mayish

How about you!? X

Well done on losing all that weight thats brilliant :) I started the middle of august so 5 months ago and ive lost 5st 5.5lbs so far xx

How about you!? X

It did haha worth the read tho :)

Aw wow that's fab!!

I've not even started yet, joining my local group on Saturday!!

I want to lose 5 stone ASAP pref by July for my hen night, but I don't get married till sept so as long as it's off by then :) xxc

Back