say goodbye to your fat friend!

Woohoo scales today showing 16.46 vast improvement.

2 slices of nimble toast for breakfast

Sw crustless syn free quiche for lunch

Going out for tea... Only thing i can really see that doesnt inclue chips is a chipotle chicken wrap. Think it should all be feee bar maybe a few syns for wrap and sauce?

If i can be good tonight im actually looking forward to WI friday morning

omg my dinner was soooo nice! love it when my mam cooks!

anyway im pondering trying those oaty pancakes at the weekend... wish me luck!

read a few posts about people being negative about your weight loss... totally have experienced that before! i have one friend who is all up for burgers and chips until i say oh im having a jacket potato... then she bottles it... hate being the fat friend man its rubbish!

Having a proper nightmare atm. Not telling friends about the problems i have only opens a whole new can of worms when one of them claims to have the same problem and you know for a fact they dont but cant say anything because it will give your game away.

hope it gets sorted for you soon hun x

Thanks :) sure it will all be fine. Need to get back on track on monday... I have a tankini to wear in a couple of months time eek

Oooh you off anywhere nice to wear your tankini? Ive not got a holiday booked, but got a load of clothes i need to get into lol

Ive printed off my planner for next week, i deffo do better when i keep the diary and plan

Good luck xx

Oooh you off anywhere nice to wear your tankini? Ive not got a holiday booked, but got a load of clothes i need to get into lol

Ive printed off my planner for next week, i deffo do better when i keep the diary and plan

Good luck xx

No where hot hehe uk break with a hot tub... Hoping there is an easy way of getting in before anyone harpoons me hehe

Yea im gonna try get to the supermarket tomorrow and make stir fry for lunch mmm :)

We have had a few hot tub breaks over the last few years, even considered buying one to have a home! Decided against in the end. Im sure between now and summer you will lose weight, your gonna look fantastic in that tankini x

We have had a few hot tub breaks over the last few years, even considered buying one to have a home! Decided against in the end. Im sure between now and summer you will lose weight, your gonna look fantastic in that tankini x

you can rent them yknow! they arent even that dear! someone will come and drop it off and pick it up. I would do it if I wasn't overlooked by hoards of fatty hating peasents lol

you can rent them yknow! they arent even that dear! someone will come and drop it off and pick it up. I would do it if I wasn't overlooked by hoards of fatty hating peasents lol

The running costs were a factor too, keeping the water at an even temp
lol@ fatty hating peasants!! ha ha ha

The running costs were a factor too, keeping the water at an even temp
lol@ fatty hating peasants!! ha ha ha

they are man! im convinced they either hate me because im fat or they think my mother is my lesbian lover... idiots! its like a never ending torrent of vehicle damage round mine!
no one elses house tho just mine!

anyway stir fry and noodles for lunch today...

So i have been dead good all week and nothing... I am actually back to 16.6 so fed up...

Not having a good week either, almost threw in the towel on Wednesday, dont know why i didnt lose this week im considering going back to Dukan.

So im giving it another week to see what happens, this dieting lark does mess with your head sometimes. Hope you have a better week hun x

Not having a good week either, almost threw in the towel on Wednesday, dont know why i didnt lose this week im considering going back to Dukan.

So im giving it another week to see what happens, this dieting lark does mess with your head sometimes. Hope you have a better week hun x

Well i cheated all weekend... Start again 2morro... Just this bloody hurdle. I wanna be in the 15s so much!!!

I wanna be in the 12s, almost did it but ended up putting on after xmas.

Im thinking about doing some red days, see if that helps. Ive gotta cut back on the sweet stuff too the more i eat the more i want.

Right, come on Pinx, we can do this, gonna be good and have a good week til weighday x

Sort of... I think maybe i havent been eating enough... Had a sandwich one day for lunch and chocolate another day and back to 16.4 now! Need to focus but im sooo bogged down with work stress atm so just gonna stay sensible but not obsess over what im eating atm. I figure when my body wants to be 15 stone it will take me there especially since im not over eating!!!

Lost finally woo down to 16.3 now... Come on... My goal is within touching distance . Working away next week so likelyhood of losing owt else is slim but possible just need to optimize when I'm gobbling my expenses haha
Someoone actually said Omg u have lost so much weight and I was embarrassed. I never prepared myself for that kind of situation so here I am mumbling err thanks... In the most awkward way possible !!!

Watched towie and gemma says to her mam... U used to send me to school with 6 sandwiches. Her mam backtracked with u ate them though. Which has so many similarities with me growing up and why I think I over eat now. As a child who over eats family shouldn't encourage it by giving you more food! It 100% is killing with kindness but I wish when I was very young and asking for more toast and more sandwiches that someone would have sat down and said you have had 2 and that's more than enough. Do u feel hungry still? Why dont u go have a play and you can have some more later or tomorrow.

I have quite an obsessive repetitive personality and I'm the same with food. I seem to HAVE to eat two at a time and I don't enjoy food slowly. If when I was younger I had that maybe I wouldn't be so fat now. I just live in hope that I don't do the same to my kids if I ever have them. As much as the thought of having a thin pretty daughter kills me inside... Lol

Back