Saying hello to all... on day 4

redfluffmonster

Hi I'm Nicky (37) and mum to two little ones. This is my second go at LT. I lost 2.5 stone nearly 3 years ago and loved the diet. Only reason I stopped was because I found out I was expecting so had to come off it straight away.

I'm on day 4 and so far so good. I'm trying out different types of tea which really helps this time arounds, as back in '08 I could only stomach black coffee - now sipping Earl and Lady Grey amongst hot water!
I'm determined not to jump on the scales until weigh day as I felt like I was getting obsessed and I think it made it harder.

Looking forward to chatting to others starting out and experienced!

Nicky

Hiya Nicky and welcome back. You sound very positive and determined - even about avoiding the scales: good move!
Good luck, hun, not that you'll need it! :D

Hi Nicky, welcome back :) I'm on here for the first time. Hope you're just as sucessful this time around! And definately best not having scales....i'd be stuck to them all the time ;)

good luck nicky x

Hi nicky hope your doing ok today :) im feeling under the weather but just had my WI and have perked up abit x good luck in the early stages as u know its very hard but will get easier x

Hi Nicky, well done for avoiding the scales. You sound really positive. Keep going and let us know how you get on. Good luck.

Hey Nicky I'm a second time arounder too - thought it would kill me but I'm just being pragmatic about it and getting on with it and hey presto on day 7 I'm down 7 lbs! I'm on antibiotics at the moment and it's making it lot harder because I'm sooo tired but a result like 7lbs just so worth it!

keep posting and best of luck!!!!
x

Hi Nicky,

It's my second time too just done my first week, I think its harder second time around.. but once those first 4 days are over, its easier, Im now in the zone...

Good luck!!!

do you know this place always helps - people are friendly, and there's always someone in the same boat to help you when it gets tough. HAve the first weigh in on Friday so will post my results x

hi doll! welcome back
its my second time back on lt too just had my first weigh in today!
good luck im sure you wont need it! keep us updated on how you are getting on!
My name is Mia by the way

hiya i'm new too. first time round for me starting weight 23.4 goal weight 11st! first week going well apart from dodgy tummy (see my other post) and weighed early yesterday which was day 5 but it was a week since my initial appointment but i'd started late and i'd lost 11lb!!!
so nice to meet other people doing the same thing.

leighsewingdiva said:
hiya i'm new too. first time round for me starting weight 23.4 goal weight 11st! first week going well apart from dodgy tummy (see my other post) and weighed early yesterday which was day 5 but it was a week since my initial appointment but i'd started late and i'd lost 11lb!!!
so nice to meet other people doing the same thing.

Well done x

wow leigh that loss is fantastic - all worth it isn't it?! hurray for us all!!

so nice to see familar people on here , im back on too , lost over 5 stone the first time but 3 years later and im not maintaining at all , i changed my job and the longer hours resulted in 1 to many takeaways , its nice to see that everyone is still so friendly and supportive xx

welcome back lillie, well done for you loss 1st time round. and good luck with round 2 you will do brilliant. :)

Back