saying hello with a min of 100lb to lose

Fisherman

Silver Member
Hi all
hope i can find a home in the century club as i am setting myself a goal of at least a 100lbs. A little about myself im a 36 whose weight has crpet up to nearly 22 stone what annoys me most is about 7 years ago i was at over 25 stone and lost nearly 10stone on atkins and over the last 5 years my weight has crept back up. cant explain how annoyed i am with myself but no time for self recrimination need to get my bum of the sofa and get into gear. to start with going to be doing calorie counting and blood sweat and tears in the gym and pool as i have some major events happening so would rather wait till after them till i start a plan than feel guilty about breaking it. on nights at the moment so the hard work starts on tuesday morning and this time i wont slip back
andy

Hi all
hope i can find a home in the century club as i am setting myself a goal of at least a 100lbs. A little about myself im a 36 whose weight has crpet up to nearly 22 stone what annoys me most is about 7 years ago i was at over 25 stone and lost nearly 10stone on atkins and over the last 5 years my weight has crept back up. cant explain how annoyed i am with myself but no time for self recrimination need to get my bum of the sofa and get into gear. to start with going to be doing calorie counting and blood sweat and tears in the gym and pool as i have some major events happening so would rather wait till after them till i start a plan than feel guilty about breaking it. on nights at the moment so the hard work starts on tuesday morning and this time i wont slip back
andy

hey Andy - WELCOME :D

good luck for your weightloss - sounds like you know what u need to do.....good luck with your start tomorrow...and don't forget to keep us posted !!

Debz xxx

Welcome to our community and to the fantastic Century Club Andy :D:D:D

Hi there and :welcome2: that sounds like a good plan, you seem pretty determinded and focussed. Do you think you'll go back on Atkins at some point?

Thanks for the warm welcome :)
lyn I am not sure as easy as I found atkins before since I last did it i have changed jobs so would be more tricky and if i am 100% honest not sure i wont to spend all the time defending myself against people telling me its unhealthy again like they did 1st time around !

Bah, if it works for you just don't tell people you're doing it ;)

What she said!!

Hello Andy :wavey:

Wishing you lots of luck on your journey.

xxx

Hi Andy, just wanted to wish you luck with your weight loss - sounds like you've really decided that this time is the right time, though, so I doubt you'll need the luck. I'm a bit biased but I do think that calorie counting prepares you well for the battle of maintenance once you get to your target. Cutting out a food group might be dodging the problem and storing it up for later. I hope that calorie counting works well for you! :)

thanks for all the welcomes and lost the 1st stone towards my goal so very happy today

Back