Saying Hi and getting back on the wagon!

Sara4

Gold Member
Hi

It has been so long since I was here I thought I would reintroduce myself again!

I lost just over 3 stone last summer and then stopped and adopted my fab daughter from Ethiopia (pics in album). She has been unwell for best part of the 7 months that I have had her home. But last 5 weeks she is flying thank God! Anyway it has meant that we have been house or hospital bound and LOTS of comfort eating was happening!

So now the damage has been done and I have put up nearly 1 stone of the 3 that I lost! :cry:

Anyway getting back on the wagon. Have got my LT and weighing in and starting on Wed morning! Looking forward to it actually.

So just saying Hi and looking forward to getting to know you all. No doubt I will be living on here over the next few weeks!

Roll on keytosis! I have 2 to 2.5 stone to lose!

ohh your little one is soo gorgeous!!!! Congrats on your adoption and i hope she is better!
i am restarting after a week off, finding it very hard to get my head round the shakes again but am gonna go for it..... chat soon. tasha xxx

Hi hun, welcome back. I cannot believe how big your beautiful daughter has got. I'm so glad she seems to have got past her illnesses hun. What a worry that must have been. To only have put 1 stone back on out of the 3 is not bad at all considering you had other things on your mind.

Good luck with restart hun.
xx

Aww ur daughter is so beautiful, u have been through so much worry so u have done well, if it was me i prob would have put on the 3st again, least u are doin the rite thing and are gettin back on track, I start today for the first time so fingers crossed i manage it, but im sure we will help each other :D

Good luck with your restart, on day 2 now and its harder than I thought lol x

Hey hunni,

WElcome back!

Your daughter is absolutely gorgeous! i just fell in love with her!!

so glad she is on the mend, ic ant think of anything worse... 1 stone is nothing! i would of put on 4...

best of luck, think how amazing it will feel when you ge4t to your goal and can run round with your little angel!

xxxx

Hi Sara

I've done a similar thing to you - not the adoption part, the putting weight back on part!

Let's be optimistic, our bodies might remember what to do and drop the weight off just as quickly as last time.

Congratulations on your little one, how lovely.

Zayna xx

hiya and welcome back

best of luck with your targets

Hiya, I've come back to the welcoming arms of minimins as well, I too have gained a stone, but unfortunately life does fling the proverbial at us sometimes, but now we have LT to get us back on track. Best of luck with your re-start. x PS your little un is beautiful. xx

Thanks everyone! Yep looking forward to going for long walks when the weather picks up a bit and pushing the pram! That is my motivation! I want to be able to chase my little one down. She is just starting to get mobile and mischievious now!

Anyway, roll on tomorrow. Just stocked up on the water and fridge now looks its old rediculous self. Just water and little else!

welcome bk to LT and its nice to hear your lil girl is well. Best of luck for the nxt few weeks

Hello and a very warm welcome back to you.

So pleased you're lovely daughter is better.

Alex

Back