• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

saying no

Moo85

Does anyone else find it hard politely saying no to non s/w friends who are constantly asking you to go for meals or saying they'll cook for you? I have friends who offer to cook but even though they think they are doing healthy options I know they aren't! But I feel like they think I'm being an idiot for always saying 'I can't because of my diet'. Does anyone else get the same thing off their friends?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
if I am in that position where I have to say yes, I will explain that since I have been dieting my appetitie is much less than it used to be. Have some free food before you go out and then ask for a small portion. if they give you a big plateful that is their problem if you end up leaving some. I never tell people I can't go out because I am dieting because otherwise you get the pressure of "one day won't hurt" scenario. With people I don't know very well I usaully say thank you for the offer but I don't enjoy eating out. Think of something that suits you. xx