saz's quest to get healthy & slim :-)

Sazbirl

Gold Member
Hi guys,

Im back, I've been in here before but this time i intend to dtsy here until I've beaten my bad side and finally get this weight off, last Thursday i weighed 13st 6lbs i want to get to 10st 5 because i started at 15st 5 so it would mean 5 stones lost when i get there. I've been really bad over the weekend though so might jump on my scales today so i know the damage I've done and weather i will have lost i get weighed on Thursday.x

Hi thanks guys :)

I've just walked to town and got loads of low calorie goodies, also bought some chicken kievs because i haven't had one for ages and i love them :)

So today I've had

B: porridge made with ss milk, & sweetener & half a small banana chopped in it= 229 cals

L: ww wrap, light mayo, wafer thin ham, bit of mixed salad, Philadelphia light snack pot, mullerlight Greek lemon yog = 397 cals

D: chicken Kiev, mccain potato wedges, side salad, light mayo= 792 cals

The hours walk i did today with my little boy callum in his pram, burned me 213 cals off :)

Total cals= 1418
Net cals = 1205

Forgot to say I've decided to get weighed today on my scales ( weighed 13st 8lbs:-( ) and then getting weighed every Sunday morning, im not going to the the slimming world group i go to anymore im going to do it on my own.x

I stopped going as well the fiver is better spend elsewhere on a book to read to distract from snacking

Morning,

Well yesterday didn't quite go to plan, it was my first day ccing and i ate the meals i had planned, then ate loads of junk, think i get a bit obsessed with all this dieting malarky and maybe i need to leave it a bit and stop thinking about food, when important on a diet, i want everything that is bad for me on that particular diet and can't rest till I've had it, im not wired up right.x

Back