Sbridge7 steps up the plans and to maintenance :) I'm below goal!!!

That's brilliant Shantel, so glad everything worked out well in the end! x

Shantel,
Your doing fab hon, good on you... Wooohhhhh about the size 10 jeans thats fab.. bet you feel good in them..
Sounds like your doing fab on 1700 cals, and all that exercise is great.
Well done you x

Great to hear the scales moved down again. I upped my calories to 2200 last week because I'm using 3500+ in exercise now. I'd not lost any weight for a few weeks but then last week I still lost two pounds which wasn't intended and now I weigh nine stone two. Training increases again this week so will have to try around 2500 calories to see if I stay stable.

Last edited:
Thanks Marissa, really feel good about doing the exercise :)
Thanks Laura! Whatare you training for? 3500+ exercise? Wow that is so much and really great results. I really want to start exercising properly. Once my exams are over I'm going to try going to the gym and do some strength training to tone everything up.

1 month since I finished moving up the plans. Really happy at the moment. Calorie counting is a lot of effort but it's good because I can monitor everything I eat. Scales are up by 1lb but not really worried, as I'm exercising and counting everything.

Hope you're all well x

Hey Sbridge, congrats on the 1 month of maintenance, you are doing fabulously and good on you getting some exercise in, my effort is about 10 mins a day, still better than nothing i sppose!

xx

Shantel, well done hun on your achievements!

xx

Hey Sbridge,

Hope all is ok with you!
Have a great week!

xx

Hi Shantel, I bought some of those wasabi peas you mentioned - oh yum!!

Hey everyone,
So sorry I haven't written in a while. Have exams coming up so haven't been posting. Thanks LellyCD and Bren, I can't believe this time last year I was lurking on minimins looking forward to starting CD SS.

How is the training going Laura and what are you training for?

Hey Shanny hope you're well xxx

Bess, they're so addictive! I need to stop buying them, I'd happily consume my calorie intake on them.

Maintenance is going well, I've learnt not to get wound up on the scales as my wieght fluctuates a bit. As long as I'm eating right, it can't be fat. I'm happy. Can't believe I've made it this far. Bought myself a wok and have been making prawn and chicken stir fries without the oil, so yummy and healthy and so quick too :) It is hard too at times and there are some days where I slightly over my calorie level but I just don't make a habit of it. I eat within my range the next day. I know it's only early days yet but I'm enjoying it. Speak to you all soon x

Happy Easter Shantel.

xxx

Thank you for your kind words everyone! Hope you had a good Easter Katy and everyone else. Haven't had much time to log on, have uni exams and have been busy revising. Still maintaining, on 1700-1800 as I haven't been exercising due to being stuck revising. Can't wait for exams to finish so I can get out and go to the gym. Hope you're all well xxx

Hi Shanny, hope you're well - didn't know you posted!

Hey everyone,
Hope you're all well. I'm still maintaining - scales fluctuate between 10.6-10.8. Really happy, can't believe how quickly time has passed; it's nice to still get comments from people I haven't seen in ages. It feels weird that I've been slimmer for so long now. Uni is fine, still stressful as always but that's to be expected. Can't believe how soon Christmas is coming. Last year I was on CD! Hope you're all well! It's very quiet in here now xx

Well done on your maintaining, so glad to hear it as I am back again to lose the weight I have put on and love to be inspired by people who have maintained.... big congrats on that!!

Thanks so much Greeneyes, it is difficult but worth it all the way. I have tried to follow an 80:20 rule and I feel it has helped - 80% good, 20% bad.

Feels so weird that this time last year I was on CD x

Back