Scales aren't shifting :( gggrrr

Trueleame

Determind dieter :D
This is really frustrating ...I've been 100% this week but the scales seem to have decided to not move?

I have started exercising....doing work out dvd's and swimming....come on what more do I have to do to get the scales to appreciate all my hard work~lol~

:giveup:not sure what else I can do ...suggestions welcome :) x x x

I only started doing the exercise this week but it doesn't seem to have done me much good so far :( ...don't want flabby bits :( x x x

hun just stop torturing yourself.... step away from the scales and wait until weigh in! :) then im sure there will be a change xxx

I agree with Peach Pip - you will probably be pleasantly surprised at WI tomorrow! I was the same last week lol

i refuse to have scales in my house til im at goal then i will check in regularly to keep track... not going through this again :) xx

I would love a miracle overnight loss ...but not sure that'll happen. Just gonna have to see what tomorrow brings x x x

Keep thinking positively and you will do it! xx

I think I might move the scales out for a while ...as they are just getting me disheartened when I can't see them moving as quickly as I want them to. That's the problem as this diet works so well I am probably putting unrealistic targets on myself too quickly. I have to remember its 1lb at a time :) x x x Thanks ladies x x x

put em in the loft!! they are the work of the devil... and they lie sometimes haha! xx

I havent had scales in my home for about 15 years, they are the devil in disguise lol, just look forward to your true weigh in and if its only a lb or 2 thats still great, better a loss than a gain right? stay positive and bin your home scales till the time is right to have them there!!

I'm going through the same thing :( It's really disheartening, scales haven't budged in 6 days. Hopefully it'll pick up for both of us soon.... :)

Back