Scales still not moving. Really worried and down...

Style-Queen

As some of you will know from previous posts,my weight loss has been really slow on CD this time around.
I went off the diet on Friday and had gained 3lbs when I got weighed Sat morn.
I have stuck to the diet 100% sat and yest, got weighed today and have stayed the same. So I still have the 3lb gain. I would have expected to have lost at least a pound or two.
This is really getting me down now as I feel I am giving 100% yet getting nothing back.
Has anyone else had this problem?
I expected to have a good loss this week after only losing 1lb last week, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen now. :cry:

Keep at it! Friday isn't that long ago so it might just take a while for your body to adjust from your slip and then return to CD.
Have a 100% week this week and see what happens next weigh in.

Keep at it! Friday isn't that long ago so it might just take a while for your body to adjust from your slip and then return to CD.
Have a 100% week this week and see what happens next weigh in.

Thanks hon. Just feels like after having only lost 1lb last week and being 100% good on it, I'm going to have the same type of week this week.
I've never known the weight to come off so slow.

It is hard when its slow but I think that it being so extreme that sometimes the body just needs to adjust. Don't give up and try not to dwell on the past. See what happens at your next..oh and also measure yourself! Sometimes the scales don't show a loss but you lose fat and inches!

Hi stylequeen , im sure your not alone i have had this problem myself before . How long have you been doing cd diet for ? Have you spoken to your cdc maybe she could help you . What step are you on ?

With eating and restarts, your body needs time to adjust to what is going on. You should really stop relying on the scales, as it isn't doing you any good. You have to concentrate on controlling what you eat and drink, rather than focusing on what you expect your scales to tell you. Stick to the plan and the weight will be lost.

My advice is stay off the scales, I won't go near my scales at home and will only be weighed by consultant. My logic is that if I see the weight coming off slowly I will get disheartened and eat, where as if i only lose a tiny amount when my consultant weighs me then she can keep me motivated and explain why its happened.

Thanks all for the replies. It's 3 weeks today since I've started my re-start on sole-source, and apart from fridays blip, I've been 100% and all I've lost in 3 weeks is 7lbs. I know that is not normal on CD. People, myself included, have lost that amount in a matter of days on CD. It really dis-heartens me.

Back