Scales stuck!!!!!

soule

Feeling relly p****ed off now! My scales haven't moved an oz for 7 days now and i got on this morning and i've gained 1lb :cry::cry:
I no our bodies are a funny things and it happens to a lot of us but God it makes you feel crap. Not once in 12 weeks have i felt like cheating but as this weeks gone on i keep thinking whats the point? No i'm not going to give up (promise) but i can see why people do. My weight loss so far has been fantasic and i've never lost so much weight before so i no deep down its only a blip, either that or my scales have'nt got the number 15 on them lol. Right i feel better now i've got that off my chest! Have a good day everyone x x x

I think I would feel totally the same, but you need to look at the bigger picture, the whole is greater than the sum of it's parts, and you have done fantastically well. It's probably those fat cells hanging onto the water, so once they've decided to give up then the weight will go.
Be strong and you know it wll be worth it. DON'T give up!

Helenx

Hi Jo
I've had STS weeks on several occasions as you will see below - the art in approaching it is that you cannot fail and some weeks it just takes a bit longer than others. If you are following the plan you cannot fail - it is that simple!
Dont let the scales beat you - KEEP GOING xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks, gosh Sarah i cant belive i'm moaning when i look at how many times your have sts how brilliant that you've carried on x I defo wont give up i was just a bit miffed this morning when i wrote that lol I must stay away from the scales! I get measured on a weekly basis so i guess i should look at that.

JO

Know the feeling and it always seems to stick just before a new number!I had one week when my scales kept inching up and I got into a right state and at weigh in I had lost.

58lbs in 12 weeks...its a fabulous weight loss,don't get disheartened now!

Back