Scales Temptation

Well I have to admit to being obssessed :busted:

My name is Kay and I'm a scale addict.

I can't help but weigh myself every morning and I KNOW I shouldn't.

Oh please God help me resist ;)

Well I have to admit to being obssessed :busted:

My name is Kay and I'm a scale addict.

I can't help but weigh myself every morning and I KNOW I shouldn't.

Oh please God help me resist ;)

Kay

Step away from those scales and wait til weigh in day :whip:

I am also a scales addict! I know i've been bad when i avoid getting on them.

Can't break the habit of a quick weigh in each morning - keeps me on track!
Does anyone else take their measurements regularly?
Lin
X

Can't break the habit of a quick weigh in each morning - keeps me on track!
Does anyone else take their measurements regularly?
Lin
X
Do you know I've not done that yet....I think I will do it tomorrow and do them monthly

... and another thing that I did when I first started WWs was to get my husband to take a photo of me in my grottiest undies, kept it tucked in my SW book out of sight as it would have caused other people to projectile vomit! - that was a picture that kept me on track each time I saw it!

Lin
X

I measured my bust, waist, belly and hips when I started 3 weeks ago. I've lost 8.5 inches over those four!

well done Kay - it shows that it is worth doing the measurign thing, and if you do it in cms the numbers will be more!
Lin
x

Well that will teach me to weighing myself again before official weigh in....I broke our scales :ashamed0005: They were showing different weights each time I went on again, and I slipped and sort of knackered them lol.

So hubs is going to nip to tescos to get some new ones

I confess...

:wavey:

I'm a fellow scale-aholic! I weigh everyday usually and don't know why I do it! I never lose weight until the day before weigh in or the day of weigh in even if I've been good all week!

Got on this morning (official SW weigh in tonight) and have stayed the same, gained 1lb and gained 2lb in about 5 different readings. Am gutted as I was hoping to lose 2lb to get my 2.5st award (god those stickers mean SO much to me! LOL!) and have been on plan all week. Ho hum. We'll see what her scales say tonight.

Mission for next week - only weigh on Wed morning (I use this weight as my proper weight because it's 7lb lighter than SW scales!).

Sophs - NO!!!! Don't go and buy more scales.

I broke mine scales too, I decided to see what would happen if I jumped up and down on them...... big mistake x

Sophs - NO!!!! Don't go and buy more scales.

I broke mine scales too, I decided to see what would happen if I jumped up and down on them...... big mistake x

I'm liking the fact that they are now weighing me over a stone lighter hahaha

But I have to buy scales to see how I am progressing as I don't go to class only on line

Lou, I have the funniest image in my head of you jumping up and down on your scales

:rotflmao: One question - WHY??? :giggle:

Hehe - I'm not sure to be honest, I think I was probably bored, or maybe thought I'd be lighter if I jumped???

I'll not try the method at offical WI though!!

Why doesnt everyone measure themselves instead of weigh, Give your scales to a friend and get a tape out instead!
Im so glad im not obsessed by weighing because i know it would ruin the diet for me personally.

Id weigh naked in class if they'd let me ;)

Ruthy xxx

Back