Scales - The Addiction

Well I am very sad to report that I have had a gain, 1.5lbs. I've gone through what I've had to eat over the last week, the syns etc and can come to nothing. The most I've had is 12 syns. GUTTED! Not TOTM or any other explanation. Cannot waver - I should get the loss I deserve next week, if not there must be a serious problem somewhere. Back to the food diaries to see if there's any 'hidden' syns.

Aaaw I know how you feel and I bet your are gutted but if you know you have been good you will probably see the results next week... Its probably just water retention or something.............

Easier said than done but really, Keep going and don't think about it :sigh:

Thanks, I'm sticking to it again this week and keeping my fingers crossed for a big loss next week x

I weighed myself yesterday and had a gain of 2lb so not happy but did have a rather bad weekend. Hopefully i will find a bit more determination this weekend and be good. Good luck for next week.xx

i used to weigh everyday so upsetting, but then when i weigh once a week im so happy when i have lost.

My partner is thinking of putting them in the garage with the huge spiders, untill weigh in day, as he knows i will never go in there,lol

Back