Scales

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Loz1984, 18 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Loz1984

Loz1984 Flab 2 Fab!

Ok, so my scales died on friday and i now need to replace them. I was just wondering if anyone knows whether the body fat monitor ones etc were worth the extra money? These are the scales i'm looking at:
    Argos - www.argos.co.uk
    What does anyone think? Any advice appreciated!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. minime

minime Gold Member

I got a weight/fat set of scales from LLoyds chemist for 15 quid. Fab scales, accurate, however, can't say I've ever used the body fat measurement. Think its probably an individual thing, and whether you are interested in body fat decreasing. Me, I personally just want to lose weight so don't check body fat.

4. shell

shell hates diets

Diet:
    ww
    Ive got the mi bodu ones made by salter, they are fab, they measure water fat muscle bmi bmr and they have a usb hib so that you can down load your weight losses onto comp and it displays in a chart or a graph....

5. shell

shell hates diets

Diet:
    ww
    MI BODY THATS MEANT TO SAY!!!

6. Ceridrial

Ceridrial Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    J.U.D.D.D
    i've got tanita ones that i think are really good - they do fat content, water content, and then tell you if you are too heavy - which is nice

7. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

I like the £20 WW ones x

8. Loz1984

Loz1984 Flab 2 Fab!

I got some salter body fat ones for £19.99 from argos! They seem acurate so far..........thanks for the tips everyone!!!

9. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Ive got the ww ones they are good and weight the same as my cdc's.xx

10. Ribenaberry

Ribenaberry Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I have the £29.99 ww (4 in 1) ones but I got them half price last year. They are fab though.

Mine give the weight, bmi, body fat (in st/lb), body fat % and water content. Seem fairly accurate and it least it gives you lots of numbers which you can watch improve!!

11. madameruthybaby

madameruthybaby Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    My scales are weight watchers ones and they measure your body fat, BMI, water content in your body etc and they are well worth the money! I think they are fabulous!
    Ruth

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.