1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Scan Bran Cake...

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Ela ine, 3 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Ela ine

Ela ine Likes to post, and eat.

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi all, made the sw scan bran cake (am trying sb for the first time!) made it with :

5 scan bran
    1 weetabix
    3 tbs of sweetner
    2 eggs
    1 sachet of options

minus syrup as had none.. anyway, ate a small piece and then a bigger piece and seriously i am so bloated and full right now I can hardly move!
    Is this normal?

Going to see if some peppermint tea will wash it down :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Addibelle

Addibelle A happy downward spiral

Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I havent made it before but the people in my class told me it was dry and horrible and more of a door stop than a cake.
    How did you find it?
  4. silly sausage

silly sausage Peas on Earth

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    SW veggie
    The last time I made cake with sweetener I felt awful after it. I think it was all the fakey stuff it is made from. It might not be the scan bran that is disagreeing with you. Options is all unnatural stuff too. Just a thought.

I am loving the scran bran cake made with mincemeat this week :drool:
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.