scan bran challenge

I would eat scan bran randomly throughout the week with nutella and banana and a pint of water - to be honest yes it makes u go but i didnt see a huge difference in weight loss. I would only eat it if i had eaten too much pasta and was bunged up lol.

But the way i see it eating 5 a day for a week! - you cant sustain that for a lifetime of healthy eating unless u love the stuff

good luck

I used to eat scan bran topped with banana and I think it did really help
with my losses. but it cracked one of my back teeth a few weeks ago and haven't dared have some since!

though reading through this thread seen an idea about putting it in the microwave with an options sachet so think I may try that since I have a full pack left.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've been having mine with tomato purée some cheese melt in microwave for 30 secs then add ham scan bran pizza Yum I've also made the cakes the lemon sizzle one was my favourite

I have just found this for scan bran

5 scan bran
2 eggs
1 Danone 0% cherry yogurt
2 tablespoons sweetener
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
Loads cinnamon ( not sure how much loads is)

Break that scan bran up in a bowl and add a little boiling water to soften it. Crush and mix with a fork.
Add the 2 eggs mix it then add canderel (to taste really) and baking powder and cinnamon.

Put in cake cases or in a tin and cook for 40mins or so. Check it. about 180.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Or

5 scan bran with a little boiling water as above. 2 eggs, 2 tsp mixed spiced 1 options salted caramel
Add the yogurt or quark 2 tbs sweetener and bake 30 ish mins, touch to mske sure firm before taking out

When I have actuaslly tried these I will update if any change needed.

I very rarely make scan bran cake now.

I still use it. Mostly with banana squashed on it. Often bacon, or corned beef (my fav).
Sometimes mix frozen berries with yogurt and put that on.

I only have the blue ones. I have to order them at Holland and Barrett.

Back