1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Scan bran challenge

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by x_kerry_x, 29 March 2014 Social URL.

1. x_kerry_x

x_kerry_x Full Member

So I started the scan bran challenge yesterday, just wondering what everyone's losses have been like after a week? Xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. x_kerry_x

x_kerry_x Full Member

Nothing I assume then lol

4. Samantha26

Samantha26 Silver Member

Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi Kerance, I haven't tried it would be interested in hearing how you get on, wouldn't mind giving it a go if u get good results

5. lickthelid

lickthelid Lives here....

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(18.29%)
    Diet:
    SW / MFP
    It works. I can pretty much guarantee at least 2lbs off when I stick to it. These days I dip in and out and don't do a whole week. When you do it's very effective but remember my warning of liquid liquid liquid. It's also hard to do a whole week, I'd search for recipes on here and jazz it up a bit. If you do EE and only get one hex B then sacrificing it for scan bran can be a wrench

6. Samantha26

Samantha26 Silver Member

Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Our consultant suggested a soup challenge, for us to replace 1 meal per day with homemade soup. I was dreading it, soup doesn't fill me for long but that was 3 weeks ago and I'm still doing it tho I tend to stick to soup for lunch. I've been losing a steady 2 to 2.5lb per week since :)

7. Kay_kayleigh

Kay_kayleigh Jedi

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.41%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    What is the scan bran challenge? Those things are vile and I would never do it, but I'm interested to know what it is

8. lickthelid

lickthelid Lives here....

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(18.29%)
    Diet:
    SW / MFP
    For one week your HEXB is 5 slices of scan bran. Thats pretty much it. You need to up the water intake though. Otherwise it has 'slowing down' properties. ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.