• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Scan bran challenge

Samantha26

Silver Member
C: 10st4lb G: 10st4lb BMI: 28.1
So I started the scan bran challenge yesterday, just wondering what everyone's losses have been like after a week? Xx
Hi Kerance, I haven't tried it would be interested in hearing how you get on, wouldn't mind giving it a go if u get good results

lickthelid

Lives here....
S: 18st5lb C: 15st0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 31.9 Loss: 3st5lb(18.29%)
It works. I can pretty much guarantee at least 2lbs off when I stick to it. These days I dip in and out and don't do a whole week. When you do it's very effective but remember my warning of liquid liquid liquid. It's also hard to do a whole week, I'd search for recipes on here and jazz it up a bit. If you do EE and only get one hex B then sacrificing it for scan bran can be a wrench

Samantha26

Silver Member
C: 10st4lb G: 10st4lb BMI: 28.1
Our consultant suggested a soup challenge, for us to replace 1 meal per day with homemade soup. I was dreading it, soup doesn't fill me for long but that was 3 weeks ago and I'm still doing it tho I tend to stick to soup for lunch. I've been losing a steady 2 to 2.5lb per week since :)

S: 18st7lb C: 17st7lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 39.5 Loss: 1st0lb(5.41%)
What is the scan bran challenge? Those things are vile and I would never do it, but I'm interested to know what it is

lickthelid

Lives here....
S: 18st5lb C: 15st0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 31.9 Loss: 3st5lb(18.29%)
For one week your HEXB is 5 slices of scan bran. Thats pretty much it. You need to up the water intake though. Otherwise it has 'slowing down' properties. ;)