Scan Bran

It's a type of crispbread that you can buy in the SW meetings. You can use it like rivita and put toppings on or use it as a base for cakes. I haven't used it myself yet but it may be worth a go!

This stuff will really boost your weight loss. Had it as my heb 2 days last week & lost 4lbs. I am usually a 2lb max a week girl.

Be warned - even the thought of it makes me need the loo & you need to up your water intake to help it along so to speak (tmi maybe!)

It tastes & looks nothing like ryvita, its so much more dense & hard work to eat. I cover mine with tinned tomatoes & mushrooms so i can eat it - & even then can only manage 3!!!!

Its worth it though occassionally!

I think I will have to go and get some of this

I've tried it, but wasn't mad about it. I probably didn't drink enough water so might try it again next week.

It's the lovechild of a piece of tree bark and a cork beer mat.

I've only ever eaten one piece, once, and it took me 20 minutes.

I think I must be weird but I love scan bran! I bought some from Group for the first time this week. I've topped it with Philly Light, however I've also read about someone using lemon curd as a topping. Just making a scan bran cake (like bread and butter pudding I'm led to believe). Hope I'm not disappointed!

Back