Scared for my first week weigh.....

kelz89

I have been really good (minus a few blips at the weekend) but honestly feel like ive not lost... i know if i weigh myself and i have lost nothing i will be really demotivated :( has anyone else felt like this?

kelz89 said:
I have been really good (minus a few blips at the weekend) but honestly feel like ive not lost... i know if i weigh myself and i have lost nothing i will be really demotivated :( has anyone else felt like this?

What blips have you had tho? Will they be big enough to potentially scupper any weightloss this week??

In all honesty, probably not, they weren't that bad. A bowl of coco pops instead of museli and i ate more bread than i usually would have over the weekend. Oh and 5 celebration chocolates! Do you think they would prevent weight loss?

kelz89 said:
In all honesty, probably not, they weren't that bad. A bowl of coco pops instead of museli and i ate more bread than i usually would have over the weekend. Oh and 5 celebration chocolates! Do you think they would prevent weight loss?

I highly doubt it! Just stick with it, make sure you have plenty of super free foods, and lots of water :) good luck for WI

I've seen this exact same thing said in hundreds of threads so by no means are you on your own. The good thing is though in 99% of cases the poster goes to weigh in and has a very pleasant surprise. I don't think your blips should cause too much of a problem, how much extra bread did you have? I could eat a loaf in a sitting which would definitely affect my weight loss but if you're only talking an extra couple of slices you should be fine.

It was just a few extra slices, it just felt naughty! lol.
hopefully i will be surprised, i hope i will be surprised! lol. xx

Well done on your loss, that's a great start. x

Back