Extra Easy Scared for this week!!!!!

For some reason i feel really bloated and feel like this week i'll be gaining :( any-one else get this nervy on their second week?

I don't know if its because im eating thngs that i couldnt really have a lot of with weightwatchers or if i'm just that used to failure. I want my lovely half stone certificate!!!!

Any top ideas for a good loss?

Kayleigh

I wrote the same post on my first week lol!

I was so bloated and uh hmm windy! i weigh myself all the time and couldn't see the scales budging i was a hot mess! :D
I lost 3lb but felt like i had put 3lb on!

Hang on there, im sure it'll be fine xoxo

I felt this way on my second week and I thought it was just me! I still lost 1.5lb so I wouldn't worry too much! You'll still get a loss :)

Week 2 is always anxiety inducing, with your big loss in week 1 and suddenly feeling like you're doing it all wrong and thinking week 1 was a fluke it's no surprise you're worried. I STS in my second week and gained in week 3! It's pretty common actually but trust the plan and know it will work. Even if you gain or STS in week 2, it'll all even out and you WILL get to target if you stick to the plan. Good luck!

Sarah23fly said:
Snap.

Im on day 6 and Im sooo bloated! Feel like Ive put weight on, not lost it. Will find out tuesday!

I'm feeling exactly the same just hope Ive lost something tmrw :-(

I always feel really heavy on weigh in day! Like theres no possible way I could weigh less than last week as I feel huge haha.
I think its psychological ;)

Back