Scared Newbie

x.squiggy.x

Hi everyone :wave_cry:

I have recently joined this site after seeing just how friendly everyone seems to be.
i have been on a diet for a few months now and have so far lost 2 stone. i have had a break for a few weeks but looking to get back on it this monday!
i am getting married in May and would really like to lose another 2 - 2 1/2 for this.
i have done it alone before but never stuck to the plan 100% i have finally realised that i need support with this to help me reach my goal and hope that everyone will be as nice and as supportive as i have read!!
Sorry that was a bit long winded!! :rolleyes:

Thanks!!!

Hello and welcome. Well done on your weight loss so far :)

Hi hon. Congrats on the wedding - how exciting! I wish you the best with reaching your goals. And enjoy the run up to the wedding - so exciting xxx

Welcome to the forum mrs2b! You've done really well so far and I'm sure you will continue to do so!! You've got a great motivation - your wedding :D

hi mrs2b!!!!....weldone on ur weightloss!!! Ive done everyother diet possible...n now going to try and do slimming world and i hope it works!!...if you dont mind me asking how long did it take u to lose 2stones?? i just need some motivation!!

Hi everyone :wave_cry:

I have recently joined this site after seeing just how friendly everyone seems to be.
i have been on a diet for a few months now and have so far lost 2 stone. i have had a break for a few weeks but looking to get back on it this monday!
i am getting married in May and would really like to lose another 2 - 2 1/2 for this.
i have done it alone before but never stuck to the plan 100% i have finally realised that i need support with this to help me reach my goal and hope that everyone will be as nice and as supportive as i have read!!
Sorry that was a bit long winded!! :rolleyes:

Thanks!!!

:welcome: and don't be scared *squeezes hand*. Well done with your loss so far!!!! I have been a bad girl over Christmas so I am now a born again SWer!

No you mustn't be scared! We're a big friendly bunch on here, we love Newbies and if there's anything you want to know just ask and you'll be knocked down in the rush to help!
And well done on the weightloss!

hi all thanks for being so nice, not got the hang of this yet. Sadie it took me about 5 months but i never went a whole week with sticking to the plan!! this is my main problem. i started with ww and lost the majority with that but i prefer SW and on a whole think it is a better
"diet" . i say that as i think SW is more about healthier eating.

hi.....ive done ww in the past but got tired of pointing evrything...im not on a diet now...im eating healthy!!...n so far im doin okay...got weigh in on monday...but i dont tink ive lost netin...but im givin myself a year to get to my target weight...which i tink is a sensible timescale!!!...n this forum is gr8!!...so much motivation on here aswell!!..love it!

Hello and welcome xxx

I'm with you on this ! lost 3 st on WW and I've managed over 6m to put half back on. Starting SW (never tried before) joining this week. Not sure how it all works but going to give a really good go. All the best

1st of all well done on your weight loss so far! :clap:

secondly, please don't be scared EVERYONE on here are Sooooooo friendly!

and lastly - congrats on your wedding xx

Welcome my lovley!!!
Youl love it, Congrats on your weight loss so far.. thats amazing. esp as youv gone it on your own, because i know for one i wouldnt ahve been able too..

oo and congrats on getting married! Exciting stuff!

you can reach your target by then .. xxxxxx

Welcome to the forum! It really is very friendly here. Congratulations to you, getting married - how exciting!!

I've lost 2stone, and also would like to lose another 2-2.5!! You're not alone here. I'm doing this on my own at home aswell. You'll fit right in.

(Ignore my signature, I'm starting SW again today!) Xx

Back