Scared of eatting?!

xKimmiex

Silver Member
Is anyone else too scared to cheat? I don't want to come out of ketosis and feel hunger! I want to stay here forever :( so scared to even eat a little bit as I think "oh god got to go through all that pain to get back into ketosis" this is the main reason (and no self control!!) that I'm so scared about coming off plan for my operation!! I could cry as I just want to loose the weight :;

it's normal. i've been clinging to the 810 like it was the one and only plan i needed to do and i was suffering a bit with wanting to eat more.

i had a really good think this past week and decided that i must go up to the 1000 plan which brings me out of ketosis to progress on this diet and to start the road to recovery. our diet is just the beginning of our long journey kimmi.

Is anyone else too scared to cheat? I don't want to come out of ketosis and feel hunger! I want to stay here forever :( so scared to even eat a little bit as I think "oh god got to go through all that pain to get back into ketosis" this is the main reason (and no self control!!) that I'm so scared about coming off plan for my operation!! I could cry as I just want to loose the weight :;

p.s - why not draw up a 'plan' with your cdc of what you're going to eat of the days you need to take out for your op. sometimes having it written down as a plan makes us stick to it.

Back