1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Scared of having saggy skin

Discussion in 'Plastic Surgery After Weight Loss' started by Fattyboomboom14, 21 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Fattyboomboom14

Fattyboomboom14 Well-Known Member

I'm currently on my journey to lose 3 stone. Taking me from 24.5 to 11.5. I'm 23 years old.

I have saggy skin already due to children. I'm starting to worry that I will never be able to wear fashionable clothes. I have saggy "fat" patches between my legs already.

I would never be able to afford surgery. What the hell am I going to do :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Fattyboomboom14

Fattyboomboom14 Well-Known Member

13*

4. jessikahlashes

jessikahlashes Well-Known Member

Don't give up hope!! I had a lower body lift on the nhs and it's the best thing I've ever done. I wish you all the luck in the world on your weightloss journey xx