Scared of quorn

Yes it is free - This is it

Holland and Barrett

there are 2 kinds so make sure it says savoury on it. I use it a lot - just add water then whatever herbs and spices you want - makes a good mince substitue. Add veg and/or beans etc.

Yes it is free - This is it

Holland and Barrett

there are 2 kinds so make sure it says savoury on it. I use it a lot - just add water then whatever herbs and spices you want - makes a good mince substitue. Add veg and/or beans etc.

Ooh thanks!

has anyone tried the quorn ham? I love it!!! I cant have an omelette without veggie ham!! yum yum :D

FinnFinn said:
I am scared of quorn too, but only because I heard that it makes alot of people ill and a hefty percentage of people are allergic to it - whether or not that's true??

I'm allergic to Quorn - been given it twice and was ill both times. I'm allergic to penicillin and I've read that there's a connection. Shame because everyone else raves about it (even my non-dieting, greedy, carnivore friends).

I eat the peppered beef version but its nowhere nice as it used to be in the old recipe :( Not as juicy and all the pepper's gone. You cant get it many places. Im not so keen on the other flavours.

If you use the quern sausages, I think I have a better way to cook them, as they are not so tough or dry on the edges.

I boil them for ten minutes, before quickly frying them in spray oil to give them a bit of colour. Much nicer than just sticking them in the oven or grill.

Back