Scared to refeed...

Why do ya have to steer away from veg?

dont know if you do

i wasnt sure so in my opinion was a case of if i dont know then steer away from it and it seemed to work

aah thanks!! Im just making up some meal plans whilst im in work!!

What yogurts did you eat??

Hey Chelly, do you have the re-feed sheet from the pharmisit? You really do need to stick to the plan 100%. Its so that your Glycogen store is refilled in the correct way. Some veg have a carb content and thats why you are only allowed certain foods during refeed. You can use day 4 - 7 for a few weeks if you like but you may still lose weight. Make sure you still drink plenty of water and most of all enjoy. You may find that your palette has changed and you like things that you didn't before. Good luck hun keep us posted :D

hi, just typed in low fat and low carb menus into google, then pick and choose from hundreds, you cant go wrong.

I got the sheet and just posted a thread of a food plan I made up!!

Hi Chelly
I am scared about eating too.
I am doing some reading while im on Lipotrim and I may go on a low GI diet after refeeding
Thinking of making my own yoghurts and eating whole grain foods and nothing proccessed if I can help it.
I love salads and fish.
I think you have to think about everything you eat then when you get into a routine I suppose you will relax more around food.
Good luck darl xxx

Everyone is saying stick to it 100% but I cant help thinking my portions are going to be wrong!!

Hey sugarplum,

dont be scared about refeeding, i think OH was tryna bump me off and so half cooked the chicken, as i still reel rough 4 days on...

think i had a teeny tiny bit of food poisoning,

so DONT BE SCARED TO EAT!!! your guna do brilliantly hunni cos uv worked so hard!

xxxx

Chelly, everything will be fine...Adam seems a fine testament to the fact that it works. In regards to the veg, I think they are classed as complex-carbs, so as Adam says, probably worth steering clear for a while, or follow the 2 table-spoon guide from the re-feed sheet.

Back