Total Solution Scared to start!...help need advice

arabica

hi all

i ordered the exante 2 months ago and its just sitting in my bedroom...

i started it 1 month ago and on the 1st day i coldnt get through it!

is something wrong with me? .... im just sick and tired of looking and feeling the way i am am now, and i want to start this and i just make up any excuses not to...

ive looked through the posts of everyone on exante and i feel so happy for them, especially seeing the before and after pics and think how the hell do they do it!!!

has anyone else been through this or am i the only one?

just need some advice

thank you all:wave_cry:

This may not be what you want to hear, but..

The only advice I can really give you is 'do it!', if you want these results that badly then you have to just push through those first few days. After a few days you will find it so much easier, you just have to do it. Don't give in to food, just focus. Don't think of the packs as food, think of them as medicine - three packs a day, for however long it takes you, and you WILL lose the weight. It's as simple as that, no one can make you do this diet - or make it easier for you, you have to choose whether or not you really want to make a change and do this, or leave it and stay the way you are - feeling horrible and behind. Do it as if you HAVE to do it. A few weeks down the line you can be there, you can be with us, losing weight and doing well, not regretting how you could have started ages ago.

The other option is, of course, try a different diet. One that isn't so extreme for you. Or, try the Working Solution.. That's three packs (I think) PLUS a specific low carb meal every day. If that doesn't suit you then maybe this diet isn't for you. You have to want it, you have to have determination if it's difficult for you. If you do decide to come onto this diet, we are ALWAYS here for support. People can help you through any cravings or negative feelings you might have, because it's SO WORTH IT when you see those results. So worth it. I promise.

This may not be what you want to hear, but..

The only advice I can really give you is 'do it!', if you want these results that badly then you have to just push through those first few days. After a few days you will find it so much easier, you just have to do it. Don't give in to food, just focus. Don't think of the packs as food, think of them as medicine - three packs a day, for however long it takes you, and you WILL lose the weight. It's as simple as that, no one can make you do this diet - or make it easier for you, you have to choose whether or not you really want to make a change and do this, or leave it and stay the way you are - feeling horrible and behind. Do it as if you HAVE to do it. A few weeks down the line you can be there, you can be with us, losing weight and doing well, not regretting how you could have started ages ago.

The other option is, of course, try a different diet. One that isn't so extreme for you. Or, try the Working Solution.. That's three packs (I think) PLUS a specific low carb meal every day. If that doesn't suit you then maybe this diet isn't for you. You have to want it, you have to have determination if it's difficult for you. If you do decide to come onto this diet, we are ALWAYS here for support. People can help you through any cravings or negative feelings you might have, because it's SO WORTH IT when you see those results. So worth it. I promise.

I completely agree :) It's just about stubborness really, you just want to want this more than you want food :)
Hope you come to a decision soon, it's always hard when you don't know which path to take.

I do TS some days and WS (with the low carb meal) some days makes it easier for me knowing I can eat something if I "need" to.

Good luck.

Aww hunni just go for it! I was like that I went on the website and put the stuff in my basket even got to check out and chickened out!!! Then decided to just go for it and haven't looked back 16 lbs in 3 weeks! No other diet I tried got anywhere near that result! I have however given myself an end date I'm only doing this for 12 weeks and whatever I lose had got to be better than where I started!!
This site keeps you going do don't be shy xxx

The other thing you could do is just try each of the packs, without actually starting the diet, just to prove to yourself that you can eat them, that they're OK, and then just ease into it by increasing the number of packs every few days / decreasing the amount of other food?

I would say go for it, these packs really can help you achieve your goals!

hi all!!

thank you so much all and everyone for replying and giving me the kick up my arse!

....you know it really does help talking and getting advice from people who are on this diet..

it has helped me stay in focus and about wanting to do this diet, so.........

STARTED TODAY! SO FAR SO GOOD....

just hope im here after a week!

will keep updates.

thank you all again!!!!!!

It really does get easier - but the first few days are tough. The results are exceptional. So its your choice. Lots of people on this site are doing it, doing it successfully and are well. It works.

Me for starters, I did not realise how awful I was feeling until I started to feel better. Now my skin and hair are looking much better, healthy. And not to mention my shape its so different. My hairdresser was shocked (last went 6 weeks ago), she was amazed at the difference. I am just finishing week 7 and have gone down two sizes already. I only weigh monthly (cant risk daily deviations) so too soon for figures!
Good luck,
GSQ

Good luck Aribaca ....
You have nothing to lose, but weight ;)
Marge
:)

This sounds so familiar - I could not make up my mind for days. Now finished day 2 and since this evening getting a horrible taste so hopefully ketosis is on the way. Let's look forward to another good day tomorrow!

Back