scared

bunnylovesalan

Proud Mama :)
aw so scared right now, just found blood when I wiped myself when I went to the toilet. I rang up the early assessment unit and explained the situation and that I also had sex early on in the evening. The nurse thinks it is nothing to worry about and she deemed it not an emergency. She said she is going to speak to someone about it and give me a call back. It is so nerve wracking though; especially, when last October having an MC :(

Sorry to hear you are so scared hun - pregnancy is such a worring time. All i can do is share my story - i had spotting & bleeding right up until 17 weeks, never found a reason for it. I am now 38 weeks and thankfully all seems to be well with babs. I was always asked when i went in to hosp with the bleeds if i had had sex, never had before any of them but apparently it is very common.

I never bothered to ring the hospital for any of them, just turned up at the early pregnancy unit and they have to scan and examine you then. Would you consider doing that? I know with me the only reassurance was seeing the baby move and a heart beat on screen.

I am sure everything is OK with you hun - bleeding during pregnancy is so common, if a scan would help reassure you then i would head for the hospital. Once the bleeding is a once off and you have no cramps or pains i was always told it was very unlikley to be anything bad.

Hugs xx

Hi honey, how are you doing today?x

Think positive - it's probably nothing and you'll get to see your gorgeous bean bouncing around!

I'm ok, midwife confirmed all my blood test results were great from last week so that's good. I'm just feeling so tired and really dizzy, but I'm 12 weeks today so hoping to start feeling a bit better soon!

Aw, I feel so sick and totally exhuasted. My appititude has shunk again, which is hard work to eat more of bloody task these days. Glad bloods are ok, I had to get my syhpillis blood done on Tuesday again because they messed up but everything else for me is good :)

Phew baby got a HB and relaxed asleep. Took ages to get it to turn around as it was on its side, but so lovely to watch it move about :D Oh and it now measures at 11+5

So relieved and pleased for you xxx

ah hun sorry you went through this but so glad all is ok and baby is well in there :) xxx

Glad all is well!!

Hi bunnylovesalan so pleased for you and hope you are starting to relax a little! I have had a couple of little spots of blood and like you i panicked like mad!! Everything seems to be ok though and its normally after sex (tmi lol). Congrats on your pregnancy xxxx

Back