Scared

fat2fit

Its just hit me. If i keep this up (which i will) im going to be slim. I dont think i can actually remember the last time i was slim. I actually just got butterflies in my tummy just thinking about it.

Do you know. Ive been married nearly 2 years, and my husband has never seen me naked, as i just dont feel comfortable in my skin anymore, something which never bothered me before. I cant wait until i can undress without worrying that my hubby will catch me unaware....... its sad i know.

I dont know why, but i really feel scared. Silly me.

Nicola x

Aw Nicola - I know just how you feel! It *is* scary, realising that you really are going to get what you want and what you dream about.... you really are going to be slim again. And yes, that can be very daunting when you have been used to 'hiding'. But its also very exciting! If like me you have tried other diets but given up as the weight loss was so slow, then at last to find something like this that is so quick and by comparison easy - it makes your goal all of a sudden seem extremely real and attainable!

Enjoy your journey hun :)

Thank you. I intend to make every second count. I just keep on telling myself that the food will still be there when i reach my goal, and i am looking forward to eating alot more healthily than i have in the past.

Think im going to start exercising next week. Im just going to give my body a chance to adjust to this diet.

Take care...Nicola

Good for you Nicola!! When you do start exercising, remember to take it slow and dont do anything too strenuous, as your body cant cope with too much when its only getting 450 cals or so a day!

I havent lost enough weight yet to start thinking about being slim. It doesnt seem real to me so I am looking forward to that feeling. My fiance has to put up with my big fat nakedness weather he likes it or not!! :)

I just noticed a few days ago that my tummy is starting to get a bit saggy lol. Must must must start exercising, must get on my rebounder, but not till I can put my trainers on again teehee!

scared!

I feel exactly the same. Went to the pub last night and everybody around me was getting sozziled. I had 3 pints of water and was so proud of myself. everybody was saying how great i looked and really gave me the push to continue. Only 37 pounds to go, sounds like a life time away but we will all get there. cant remember the last time i walked around the bed room in my nip!! my husband will think all his christmas's have come at once!!!!

Its just hit me. If i keep this up (which i will) im going to be slim. I dont think i can actually remember the last time i was slim. I actually just got butterflies in my tummy just thinking about it.

Do you know. Ive been married nearly 2 years, and my husband has never seen me naked, as i just dont feel comfortable in my skin anymore, something which never bothered me before. I cant wait until i can undress without worrying that my hubby will catch me unaware....... its sad i know.

I dont know why, but i really feel scared. Silly me.

Nicola x

I remember when I "realised" I might actually be slim, it is a bizarre feeling and kind of nerves/excitement and also the unknown I suppose.

The fact though you are picturing being slim means your sub concious is ready to be slim and that is a great pointer in my opinion to staying slim. Never picture yourself big again, never even contemplate it, just focus on being slim and more importantly staying slim.

You have done so well!! Just hang in there

Mike

I remember when I "realised" I might actually be slim, it is a bizarre feeling and kind of nerves/excitement and also the unknown I suppose.

The fact though you are picturing being slim means your sub concious is ready to be slim and that is a great pointer in my opinion to staying slim. Never picture yourself big again, never even contemplate it, just focus on being slim and more importantly staying slim.

You have done so well!! Just hang in there

Mike

Hi Mike. Your right. Its definetly fear of the unknown and although i get butterflies just thinking about it....... its also a nice feeling too. Thinking that Im actually doing something about it, and not just wallowing in self pity anymore.

I have 2 young children who keep me on my toes and i cant wait until i can play around with them for more than about 30 mins without feeling absolutly exhausted. I have 7 stone to lose and i cant be complacent......after all.. it wont go by itself. Im looking forward to my journey to slimdom lol.:)

Nicola x

It is both scary and exciting too, I am so looking forward to being more comfortable with myself and not minding my boyfriend seeing me naked. I am trying to be more confident, but it is hard when you dont feel comfortable with yourself and you dont like what you see...that you think everyone else will think the same.

Good luck hun

Thank you. I intend to make every second count. I just keep on telling myself that the food will still be there when i reach my goal, and i am looking forward to eating alot more healthily than i have in the past.

Think im going to start exercising next week. Im just going to give my body a chance to adjust to this diet.

Take care...Nicola

Elle has given good advice there....take it easy especially if you havent been a big into exercise before.....I took up body toning a couple of time a week and its really help me I think in keep my skin tight!!!
Best of luck.....Maureen

Back