scared...

kjs1628

Surely....
Had disappointing weigh in last week, where I put on 2lbs (included Christmas gain) but expected to have lost a couple. Been good all week (doing ee), except Saturday night, and weighing in tomorrow, but dreading it. I don't feel skinnier, my scales and wii fit midweek did not scream great losses (in fact increased), and I am worried that tomorrow will be a very depressing day.

No advice anyone can give me, but wanted to air my concerns....poor, poor me. I want a 5lb loss like some of you lot. Think skinny!!!! Think skinny!!!!

Happy Thursday.x

Keep at it, try not to compare your loss to others (much easier said than done) and think about where you want to be and where you're going to be - stay positive and we're all sending positive weight loss vibes your way! lol

Good luck x x

Remember if you've been doing loads of exercise that your muscles will retain water. This can kybosh your weighins for a couple of weeks, BUT get out your tape measure, you will be changing even if you can't see it on the scales. A few years ago I joined a gym, (silly girl!) I didn't lose an ounce but I dropped a dress size.(I was eating "normally" and still having the alcofrolic bevvies) If only I'd gone to SW as well! Don't get downhearted! You will lose, and you'll be beautifully toned.

Hope everything goes well for you and if it didn't, write it off and carry on anew.

Thanks guys...weigh in minus 45 minutes so will let you know. My trousers were a little looser this morning......

tee hee!!! I'm really thirsty but can't have a drink....

Fingers crossed!! My WII fit is unpredictable though.... it can go up or down 3 pounds if i get on it, off it and on it again! Good luck. x

Goddammit...one pound off...what's the freakin' point??????

Well done!! One pound a week is 52 pounds a year!!! Better off than on and all that.... Stick with it :) You know it makes sense x

I was really good though...gggrrrrrr!

Back