Extra Easy Days HELP!! Need to get my head back in the zone!!!

BexT89

Hey!

I can feel my tummy coming over my jeans abit more this week... not good!!!! Didn't get weighed last week as it was my anniversary and we had a family day... now dreading this weeks weigh in, I've been on and off plan for about 3 weeks now but due to stress and poor appetite I've managed to get 0.5-1.5lbs a week off still, not that has encouraged me to eat well. I've now got things sorted out and my appetite is back but for all the naughty things, takeaways biscuits etc.

I'm managing to keep on with the sugar free pop but no water and I know that's a big aid for loosing weight.

I think i'm gonna ask my consultant for a food diary this week and really try to stick on plan, I know I can do and get good results but it's keeping that in mind and keeping focus!!!

Fingers crossed that going to group and maybe gaining will be the kick up the bum that I need!!!

xxx

Going to group and keeping a food diary will hopefully help.
You can do it :)
I'm struggling a little this week, more because we're off work and it's leading up to our holiday. I know I'm going off plan on Thursday and Friday this week so trying to limit my syns coming up to that point (will also try and not go too off plan on those days, but it depends on what foods on offer) I've decided to set myself a mini goal instead, I work in a school, so I have broken up now but I am aiming to go back to school the same weight or less than when we broke up. So with two weeks away on a cruise that gives me focus to stay on plan the other 4 weeks so I can claw back whatever I gain while we're away. I can still enjoy my holiday then without feeling too guilty about having a few drinks or eating what I fancy while we're out.

Back