Scarlett to target one day at a time

Hi hun. Great news about the claim and wedding fund money :) also glad to hear new mom boss is being so lovely. Good times :) hope youve had a good sunday.

Sounds great going at the gym, im paying for mine at the mo but not going really need to find a way to motivate myself to go. U on the other hand sound like u have bags of it x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Busy busy busy! Been neglecting my diary but trying my best. Gym going well, completed week 3 (had a bit of a break lol) of C25K last night, week 4 starts tomorrow night :)
Green day today.
Breakfast weetabix hexb with part hexa milk and a banana
Lunch probably salad sandwich hexb2 with 1 syn light salad cream.
Dinner lentil cheddar bake with sweet potato wedges and beans.
Xx

Thanks hun!
Smacked wrists for me again my diary was on the 3rd page! Had a nice relaxing weekend. Tried to keep off Internet so now really been about.
Food been ok but bit too much drink on sat night! Been low syn rest of the time so should even out!
Red day today
Breakfast today - weetabix hexb with part hexa milk and banana
Lunch will be pitta bread hexb with ham salad.
Dinner tonight is sticky Thai chicken, 1syn for sugar in the sauce. Will have it with roasted peppers and a salad. Nom nom x

Hi hun, barely been on here but nice to see you popping up :)
The chicken is amazing. Crave it all the time! Will get round to posting recipe one of these days! C25k is ok been a bit slack last week as had a ridiculously busy week and wasn't getting home till gone 9 when I'd left at 6.30am so gave gym a miss on Thursday, and Saturday my back was agony (child related injury!) so gave it a miss. Have stalled a little on one particular day, so going to keep repeating it till I nail it.
Off to Norfolk for out little boat holiday on Saturday so trying to fit in 3 gym visits this week.
Very much in need of this week off next week, adore my job but I'm so tired!
Pressed send too soon! How are you hun? How's the wedding plans? X

Hi to anyone who is still subscribed to this very quiet thread!
I had a bit of a shock today! At new year having yo yo'd for such a long time I resolved to stay away from the scales and not focus on the numbers but rather how I was feeling. I also resolved to eat well but not be to strict I felt deprived, and to go to the gym regularly.
Was curious at the gym today so stepped on the scales and nearly feel over. 11st4lbs! That's a pound below my target!
I'm so happy and feel fab! I know now I need to just stick with it and how much of a difference the exercise makes to me, I knew I'd lost some weight as my wedding dress was being let out (original size fit me in the shop, but was snug I bought second hand he same size but it had been taken in.) It's been let halfway back out (excess had been cut off when it was taken in!) and it's perfect! Feel on top of the world today :)

Hey minks, neglecting my diary totally but been reading everyone's a few days at a time! wedding stuff all go but we've got plenty of time to not have to panic which is nice.
I'm a bit down to be honest, Trying to come up with some massive saving ideas as after wedding we have a plan in place and are on track to save 20k for a house deposit. Unfortunately our meeting with mortgage advisor at the weekend turned that idea on its head as because of my poor credit history we can't access the help to buy scheme and will need to double our deposit to be able to be able to afford a house.
Rubbish. Had my lovely friend over last night to cheer me up and got mikes brothers girlfriend coming in a min to do my nails (for free, I'm not spending money! Haha!) so that will be nice. Just feel a bit bleugh about it at the moment, feels like we were so close and it's all been taken away cos of my stupid past decisions :(
Just feeling. Bit sorry for myself, it will soon pass when we get a plan in place I'm sure!
Thanks for asking xx

Was it an independent mortgage adviser? We don't do mortgages at our place so I'm not too sure how long the help to buy scheme run until? Could you wait until nearly the end of that period? Could you buy in a less expensive area say out of town. I don't suppose you have anything knocking around that would sell for £20k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure it will all turn out ok in the end x

Back