Scarsdale medical diet

dribbler

Hi im a newbie and wondered if anyone else is doing the scarsdale medical diet. I love it but sometimes get stuck for meal ideas.

Hi Dribbler, there are many on here following all diets so we are all here to help.

What are you stuck on??

The diet is quite strict and asks you to follow the guidelines, Im not sure there is any room for manouver on it.

Any questions holer x x x x

Not that iknow anything about this diet...but, i have just looked it up and found a site full of rules tips etc heres the link xxx
Scarsdale Diet Support Site
Hope it helps xxx

hi dribbler are you still doing the scarsdale. i posted a thread up that i had just started it but got no replies. what i woud like to know is how are u getting on. are u being very strict? only my second day on it. already saw a pound down this morning so hoping it continues.

Hi yep still on scarsdale.

I don't stick to the meals as such but i do stick to the ingredients for each day. to get the best out of the diet make sure you drink loads it really helps.

After my two weeks i will go onto slimming world then back on again. Havent weighed myself for a couple of days Im hoping for a nice supprise;)

hi dribbler. thats great that you havent weighed yourself. i on the other hand have weighed myself every morning. 2 pounds down in two days so hoping it continues. let me know how you get on when you do your weigh in.

I did the scarsdale diet years ago and it definately worked. I am looking at other diet options to loose baby weight (that dont involve food replacement)....so really keen to see how you guys get on! Can you let me know...

Hi i know this thread is old but i'm starting the Scarsdale diet tomrrow for 2 weeks and was wondering if anyone is on it or is looking to join me on it for 2 weeks? I know it's a quick fix diet but it worked for me before and i need to see quick results to stick with my weight loss goals.

If anyone would like to join me give me a shout!:)

Hi i know this thread is old but i'm starting the Scarsdale diet tomrrow for 2 weeks and was wondering if anyone is on it or is looking to join me on it for 2 weeks? I know it's a quick fix diet but it worked for me before and i need to see quick results to stick with my weight loss goals.

If anyone would like to join me give me a shout!:)
hi welcome and good luck to u.

Back