Scarsdale medical diet

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by dribbler, 26 July 2008 Social URL.

1. dribbler

dribbler Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(10%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    Hi im a newbie and wondered if anyone else is doing the scarsdale medical diet. I love it but sometimes get stuck for meal ideas.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    Hi Dribbler, there are many on here following all diets so we are all here to help.

What are you stuck on??

The diet is quite strict and asks you to follow the guidelines, Im not sure there is any room for manouver on it.

Any questions holer x x x x

4. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Not that iknow anything about this diet...but, i have just looked it up and found a site full of rules tips etc heres the link xxx
    Scarsdale Diet Support Site
    Hope it helps xxx

5. naomhbooboo

naomhbooboo New Member

hi dribbler are you still doing the scarsdale. i posted a thread up that i had just started it but got no replies. what i woud like to know is how are u getting on. are u being very strict? only my second day on it. already saw a pound down this morning so hoping it continues.

6. dribbler

dribbler Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(10%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    Hi yep still on scarsdale.

I don't stick to the meals as such but i do stick to the ingredients for each day. to get the best out of the diet make sure you drink loads it really helps.

After my two weeks i will go onto slimming world then back on again. Havent weighed myself for a couple of days Im hoping for a nice supprise;)

7. naomhbooboo

naomhbooboo New Member

hi dribbler. thats great that you havent weighed yourself. i on the other hand have weighed myself every morning. 2 pounds down in two days so hoping it continues. let me know how you get on when you do your weigh in.

8. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge +
    I did the scarsdale diet years ago and it definately worked. I am looking at other diet options to loose baby weight (that dont involve food replacement)....so really keen to see how you guys get on! Can you let me know...

9. Maybabe

Maybabe Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi i know this thread is old but i'm starting the Scarsdale diet tomrrow for 2 weeks and was wondering if anyone is on it or is looking to join me on it for 2 weeks? I know it's a quick fix diet but it worked for me before and i need to see quick results to stick with my weight loss goals.

If anyone would like to join me give me a shout!:)

10. babypat

babypat Gold Member

hi welcome and good luck to u.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.