scary day

jamstar

god had a life changing experience today, haven't been feeling too well lately and went to doctors today. I have a gland infection, so given antibiotics. Returned to work and took tablet, within 15-20mins started feeling itchy all over even inside mouth throat and ears. Next windpipe started swelling and couldn't breathe, luckily enough there's a health clinic opposite where I work and they took me over there. I was given oxygen and steroids I've now slept all day but god I've had amoycillin all my life and now I'm allergic to it what's up with this. I really thought I was going to die.

I've had this happen to me twice, once I'd had a drink & didn't worry, the second time I hadn't been drinking, it's very scary. You right it is life changing you certainly view things differently.

the scary thing is other people don't realise how scary it is, because you say you're alright they take it at face value, but look at me now 12.21 and I'm still awake I'm usually in bed by 10 o'clock.

You can become allergic to things at any time in your life. Thank goodness you were so near a clinic and you're ok.

I know I've only just found this out. It scared me big time won't let them give me these meds again will question everything from now on.

Back