Scary moment, then the penny dropped.

Alibongo

Happily pro pointing!
Last night I was having bad cravings, just to eat, I was getting really worried, it felt like I was not in control somewhat, I ended up having extra fruit and yoghurt, but felt really bad about it. I wasn't even hungry, and this really worried me.

Then AF arrived this morning and that is when the penny dropped, this was obviously why I wanted to just eat. I am so glad I just had fruit and yoghurt and that was enough for me to get over it.
In a previous life that would have been buttery toast, ice cream, chocolate, etc.

I wasn't expecting it as I am very irregular so it caught me unaware. The GP thinks I am pre-menopausal, early menopause runs in the family so I am not surprised.
Last AF was about 8-9 weeks ago, but at least now I know what was happening to me last night, how to deal with it next time (whenever that may be).

I seem to be ok today, but then I did 1 hour aerobics this am and a 3 mile power walk :eek:
I have a friend who think now I am thin, I am also fit :giggle:

Very relieved though.
Phew!

Well done Ali, it is nice when we know why we have done or doing something. You seem to be doing really well on RTM:)

LOL - I was wondering that too! And well done! Isn't it great that we're all so much more aware of how we can choose to deal with things like that happening now.....that's why we'll be successful weightholders for the rest of our lives!

Back