ScouseLisa's 3rd Weigh in... x x

LJWill-BeSlim!!

Silver Member
Hi everyone, just got back from my 3rd weigh in and I've lost another 5lb, so thats 2 stone exactly in 3 weeks woo!!!! - I'm really pleased as i had a slight blip at the weekend and thought i wouldn't make the 2 stone mark!!! - Its good to be back on track!! :) :) x x x

ScouseLisa

Congratulations on your amazing weight lose, gosh i hope i can follow in your footsteps. That is just an amazing amount to lose in 3 weeks. How much water have you been drinking and when did you feel that the hunger started to subside. I am on day one and have nearly got to the end so hoping to do as well as you.
x

Hi ScouseLisa

2 stone in 3 WEEKS...absa-bludy-amazing!!! Huge pat on back and 5lbs this week...most excellent, well, well done :wow:

Well done Lisa..... Fantastic weight loss.. Good for you hun x x

that is awesome loss for 3 weeks, big well done!

Thanks everyone...

Hi LadyJoanne. If I remember rightly I'm sure by the 3rd day I was no longer feeling hungry but it could of actually been day 4 that I was in ketosis... I try my hardest to drink between 3-4 litres of water a day and believe this really helps to stop the empty type feeling that i tend to get if I've not drank enough. To be honest this week on some days I only drank maybe 2-3 litres and it was defo one of my hardest weeks so far but everyones different so just see how you feel and drink accordingly!!! - Good luck with day 2 today, let us know how you get on!!! (and keep using this forum, it really has been a god send to me) :) x x x

Oh my gosh lisa well done! Oooh I bet you feel amazing! I cannot congratulate you enough! Xx

thats an amazing result in 3 weeks, congratulations, xxx

Wow Lisa, that's fantastic! Well done you:D

Well done on your loss! That's fantastic :D xx

wow Lisa!!!! Theres not much that can be said about that bar that its bloody amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fair play to you!!!!!!!x

2 Stone in THREE WEEKS?!?!
You're my motivation!!

Well done that's amazing!
x x x x

I'm shocked, that's amazing!
Are you doing anything in particlar different that I can copy Lisa??
x

Back