Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Scrapbook

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by ast, 8 May 2008 Social URL.

1. ast

ast Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    20st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I have decided to start a scrapbook of my weight loss journey.
    I am hoping that there is someone out there who can tell me how to get started... :sign0009:.
    I am doing it as a way to help me stay on track and, when I am done, to make sure that I never get back to this point!

Any advice would be greatly received.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. descent

descent Full Member

I used to keep a little book to inspire me when times got difficult. In it,

I used to keep dates, weights, measurements. bmi in it etc etc.

Photos of myself as I went down in weight. (bleh:jelous:)

I used to keep a list of reasons why I was doing it (the diet).

I used to keep a list of all the things that I wanted to do when I was slim (that i couldnt at the time)

I used to keep some cut out pictures of things that inspired me, for example me when i was slim, or an outfit that I wanted from a magazine.

I used to keep a list of weights, going down from my start weight to my goal, and tick each one off as I passed it. Like 14.6, 14.5, 14.4 and so on..

Oh, I used to keep a list of treats and rewards that I wanted to give myself when i got to goal points, from tiny things ( nail varnish) to big (weekend away).

Um....will that do for a start?:D Its a fabby idea, i used to get it out to look at when i was feeling tempted and deprived lol.:eek:

4. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(33.2%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    That's a great idea ast. What diet are you on? Descent has given you great tips, I can't add to that. Good luck with it x

5. ast

ast Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    20st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks for the ideas descent! :D
    I think that I will get myself a nice book as a reward for when I hit the half stone mark (again :sigh: ).
    I am on the Cambridge diet Taz.

6. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(33.2%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    The weight will just drop off you on CD. your scrapbook will make for interesting reading! Why not get a scrap box as well and put your largest pair of trousers and top in there and some other in-between sizes?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.