screwed up

These things are sent to try us hun. Big hug :) Don't beat yourself up about it xxx

Its more the fact i couldnt control the feeling and turn to food,i so want that to go away:-(

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

So many lol,tomorow ill b back,i am pleased bcos i havnt gone mad,normaly id not stop but im full and feel it so one muffin and one largeish piece of cake is good for me,especialy wen kids chocs all over lol

Normaly wen i feel let down i go mad on eating Everything so i supose thats one good thing

I'm exactly the same, Bordem upset sadness it just makes me Wana turn to food and I eat and then that makes me sad and upset and god it's a vicious circle lol

Feeling like that right now xx

emotional eating is so hard to combat for two reasons.

firstly, from birth we are encouraged to eat in order to comfort our upsets. a true life-long habit, and that has to be the hardest kind to break.

secondly, certain foods have a psychotropic effect: they have an effect on our moods and feelings. certain foods, like chocolate. It's well known that it releases endorphins, but also theobromine and caffeine - which stimulate the brain, phenylethylamine - which stimulates the nervous system and increases heart rate and blood flow. Starchy carbohydrates act as a sedative, and can even make you sleepy... and so on.

basically, it's a really tough one. if you find a way that will work for everyone, you'll make millions... but that doesn't mean you can't overcome it. and if you know *why* it's so hard, it might help you resist.

Back