scunnered

scooterchick

She's me in a few months
do you think its possible to combine cambridge with 5:2? or even 4:3?

I was wondering the same thing! Well actually, I was thinking of doing 5:2 after I finish cambridge and using 3 Shakes on my weekends (low calorie days) and eating healthily on the other 5 days. I wonder if thats allowed on Step 6 My Life?

Hi scooter I'm kind of doing it already. I do the 810 plan over five days and then do 600 two days a week. I will keep my weight losses tracked on here and so far I have found it is working really well xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

doesn't LighterLife do a version of 5:2?

There are plenty who do this including several consultants I've met. There's no need to use Cambridge if you don't want but 5:2 using Cambridge or a similar product would be totally doable!

There are plenty who do this including several consultants I've met. There's no need to use Cambridge if you don't want but 5:2 using Cambridge or a similar product would be totally doable!

How would 5:2 work if your sole sourcing? Would it be 3 packs five days and only 2 packs for two days? I'd worry about not getting the full quoter of nutrients and calories. Maybe it's only suitable if you're on step 3 and above.

5:2 isn't an actual step on Cambridge it would be an alternative to Cambridge. So essentially you'd use 3 products from Cambridge on your two fasting days to keep your cals below 600. Knowing you would get all the nutrients you need etc and then the other 5 days eat healthily but not necessarily in line with any of the Cambridge plans. Does that make sense? It's not to be used in conjunction with SS or any of the other Cambridge steps but as a complete alternative.

Xxx

5:2 isn't an actual step on Cambridge it would be an alternative to Cambridge. So essentially you'd use 3 products from Cambridge on your two fasting days to keep your cals below 600. Knowing you would get all the nutrients you need etc and then the other 5 days eat healthily but not necessarily in line with any of the Cambridge plans. Does that make sense? It's not to be used in conjunction with SS or any of the other Cambridge steps but as a complete alternative.

Xxx

Yes, that's my plan. 3 cambridge priducts 3 days a week, then watch what I eat for 4 days but eat more or less what I want (within reason). I realise I'm not going to lose 3lbs a week doing it like that but if I lost between 1 and 2 every week I'd settle for that. I work 3 days and find those days easy but the other 4 are torturous, I have 3 young children and my social life revolves around them, the severity of cambridge just isn't working for me, I need to find something that accommodates my lifestyle and my children xx

Yes, that's my plan. 3 cambridge priducts 3 days a week, then watch what I eat for 4 days but eat more or less what I want (within reason). I realise I'm not going to lose 3lbs a week doing it like that but if I lost between 1 and 2 every week I'd settle for that. I work 3 days and find those days easy but the other 4 are torturous, I have 3 young children and my social life revolves around them, the severity of cambridge just isn't working for me, I need to find something that accommodates my lifestyle and my children xx

Then 5:2 or 4:3 sounds just perfect for you! You know you can deal with hunger on tour fast days. So I'd say go for it scooterchick!

Xxx

Scooter stay on here though Hun keep the support lovely xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi I do a mix of Cambridge and Exante and the 5:2 is an option on Exante. Once I am at goal I plan on maintaining of 5:2 or 4:3 x

Scunnered! I know the feeling well. I'm from Glasgow, too. Your thread title made me laugh. I've tried 5:2 and most other types of intermittent fasting. I couldn't stick it for long. Hopefully you'll be more successful! All the best x

Back